Lair of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Empty Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror

Post by Phoenixian April 6th 2011, 9:28 pm

These mirror shards when put together, can give you access to anywhere you choose! When separate, they can warp you into alternate worlds!

One day, you go to sleep, thinking how cool it would be to be a pokemon! Your wish is granted when you wake to see yourself a pokemon! You decide to form a rescue team, good or bad is your decision. Maybe your adventures can bring you home one day. And maybe you'll choose to stay. The world is your bitch playground.

Base options:(You may add to your base as time goes on)

Rocky base:Rock dome, wood door, chimney, fireplace, dirt floor

Power base: High metal walls, steel barred door, generator power

Intel base: Simple wood walls, sliding paper doors, aromatic candles, jade insides

Aqua base: Wood walls, fiberglass door, tiled floors, large pool, counter

Basic base: Gray rug, white concrete walls, desks

Dark base: Floating beds, dark, polished cave, bookshelves

Training Base: Your basic dojo

You visit the guild often, since you are a member. Yuou receive some missions via mail, others via guild, some via conversation.

Ranks
Copper:75
Ivory:200
Silver:360
Gold:500
Ruby:620
Sapphire:920
Emerald:1,020
Pearl:1,300
Diamond:1,500
Platinum:1,900
Mystery:2,300
Mega:2,600
Champion:2,900
Ultimate:3,400
Victory:3,950
Lucario: 4,400
Deoxys:4,970
Jirachi:5,420
Celebi:6,200
Mew:7,000+
Extra titles
Ever: Awarded to brave, courageous, and reliable teams
Legend: Awarded to a team who has defeated a legendary
Heart/Soul: Awarded to dedicated rescue teams

You can add as many team members as you want

Name:
Personality:
Appearence(Shiny, metallic, cyber, clothes, etc):
Base:
Teamname/Team you want to join:
Level(5-13)

My char
Erochi Sikaru
Pokemon:Snivy(may change)
Personality:Silent and strong, sweet and kind, can be smug
Appearence:Shiny:Black and neon green:blue scarf
base:intel
Team:(added later)
Level10
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Dark Coins : 232

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Empty Re: Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror

Post by Jack Kingston April 6th 2011, 11:46 pm

(I also used game names for the rankings haha great minds think alike and the world is your bitch? playground? Hmmm)

Name: Drew
Pokemon(first form): Dwebble
Personality: Shy? Likes hiding under his rock ever since becoming a pokemon and just wants to go back home
Appearence(Shiny, metallic, cyber, clothes, etc): Has a darker rock shell than other Dwebble's but is not shiny, so yeah...
Base: Rock Base
Teamname/Team you want to join: Team Earthquake (Rock/Ground/Steel types are always welcome, they are ify on other types since they are the only types immune to sand storms and yeah...)
Level: 11 (I want sand attack muahaha)

(^This is all subjected to change)
Jack Kingston
Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Dark Coins : 483
Gym Badges : Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Rachel10Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Ghosty10Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror 40px-Bolt_BadgePokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Team_m10

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Empty Re: Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror

Post by Phoenixian April 7th 2011, 6:52 am

(Lol Me and my friend make Sandile jokes all the time and part of the jokes are from Sand Attack. One time I'm like " Dude, Kingdra is the most awesomeful pokemon ever, aside from Chandeliar(probably spelled it wrong). Then he's like " Dude, have you had to many Sandile sand-attacks up the nose or something?" Lol. If great minds think alike, our minds must be amazing)

Updated Char

Pokemon: Ralts(male)
Appearance:Shiny, gold where it should be white, the red thing on it's head is now purple. Wears a gray scarf.

Base:Intel

Team:Luminace 2nd Gear
Level:10
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix April 7th 2011, 9:05 am

(I want to join this, although i never played the game its self, you'll have to help me!!)

Name: Roxia
Pokemon(first form): Riolu
Personality: Conservative,it takes a while to get to know her
Appearence(Shiny, metallic, cyber, clothes, etc): She wears a pink headband with a pink bow on the top. Its tilted to the side stylishly
Base: Training base
Teamname/Team you want to join: Team Strikers. must be hard-hitting and fast. accepts any type of pokemon that meets the aforementioned criteria
Level(5-13) 10

Last edited by seaa-swix on April 7th 2011, 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
seaa-swix
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

Dark Coins : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 April 7th 2011, 10:08 am

im going to break the quiet/shy mold here ;3 we want a varied and interesting cast, dont we?

Name: Zorena
Pokemon(first form): deino
Personality: head-strong and often vicious. she is blind and so charges at anything she hears or senses lurking around nearby. her teammates will have to be tough, able to stand up to her constant headbutts and biting. either that, or be able to run... very fast...
Appearence(Shiny, metallic, cyber, clothes, etc): normal deino by all accounts aside from a slight cyan blue frosting on the tips of the black fur covering her head.
Base: dark base
Teamname/Team you want to join: Team Strikers. must be hard-hitting and fast. accepts any type of pokemon that meets the aforementioned criteria
Level(5-13): 12
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Dark Coins : 1036
Gym Badges : Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Team_m10Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Ghosty10Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror 31Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror 40px-Bolt_Badge

https://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix April 7th 2011, 10:10 am

Roxia shall joing the Team Strikers!

((I will edit that in my charrie listing))
seaa-swix
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixian April 7th 2011, 2:16 pm

(Yah, I can help you Seaa. And does anyone know if Keldeo is a legendary? Also, since we have 4 members, the RP can begin! Others are welcome to join too)

Erochi, the shiny Ralts, walked around town, groggily and confused. He was still new to being a pokemon. Most pokemon stared at Erochi, others were busy making purchases. Erochi walked up to a Darumaka's stand. He bought a few apples, assorted berries, elixirs, and spices, leaving him with only 1,000 Poke out of the 3,000 he previously had. He sighed and went down to the beach, maybe he would find a team member. Erochi was the only one on Luminace 2nd Gear. In the middle of a thought, he bumped into a pokemon. He looked up from the ground where he fell and saw a Mienfoo, stumbling back." Oh, I'm sorry, didn't see where I was going.", Erochi rubbed his head. Mienfoo looked happy," You're from the guild, huh? Um, I saw you were alone and needed a team member. I was a little to shy to make a team of my own. Would you accept me?". Erochi quickly answered with a yes.
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 April 12th 2011, 3:15 pm

"Otta the way!" a growling voice calls over the beach, providing the only warning about the black and blue figure charging toward the two new teammates. It looks like some kind of dragon, still fairly young but rough and tumble.
A female, with black fur drooping over where her eyes would be. She skids to a halt near where Erochi and Mienfoo were, turning around in a circle as she sniffs the air and ground, "I knows yer there! I's heard ya..." she grumbles, "An' I c'n still sense botha ya..." she continues, gritting her sharp looking teeth together in seeming frustration.
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Gym Badges : Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Team_m10Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Ghosty10Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror 31Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror 40px-Bolt_Badge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston April 13th 2011, 1:40 pm

Drew saw the blue and black dragon charging towards the two and thought to himself "Maybe if I hide under my rock, I shall be protected from harm!" as he started crawling away from the beach back towards town not really used to scurrying on more than two legs. When and only when he returned to the his guild's base he would be safe from battling others for survival.
Jack Kingston
Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Gym Badges : Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Rachel10Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Ghosty10Pokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror 40px-Bolt_BadgePokemon Rescue Team: Shards of the Dimension mirror Team_m10

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix April 13th 2011, 7:22 pm

The comotion near the beach stirred Roxia's attention. "What the?" she mumbled to herself and pushed her way to scuffle. Perching herself on the top of a dune, she waited for the group to tell what their future plans might be.

((sorry i left that really open. -.- but, its an attempt.))
seaa-swix
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 April 14th 2011, 12:08 am

"Whosat?!" the denio growls, tensing and swirling around toward where she heard scuffling pawsteps on the sand, "I's told ya, I's can hear!!" she shouts, raking her front paw angrily across the ground like a tauros about to charge.
Then, without any further warning, she bolts straight toward Roxia in a full-out charge... her head lowered for a ramming headbutt.
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston April 14th 2011, 1:33 pm

"Oh god, that Deino is crazy!" Drew said scared of it's rampaging headbutts and such, but it had amazing hearing so he hoped to Arceus that it wouldn't hear him scurrying away and he'd be alive for yet another day.
Jack Kingston
Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixian April 14th 2011, 2:08 pm

Erochi teleports in between The Dhenio and Roxi, sending a Confusion in the Dheino's direction, attempting and succeeding to stop it. " What was that?!", Erochi, the shiny Ralts asked angrily. He looks at Roxia curiously, but quickly turns back to Dheino."Now you! You have fur over your eyes, and as it seems, air between your ears! Move along!", Erochi shouts.
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 April 14th 2011, 2:31 pm

((denio is dark type, confusion is a psychic move. therefore, no effect? << also, denio are literally blind, mmk))

"I's got just as much right t'be here as you!!" she shouts back as she approaches the ralts' voice, "I dunno WHAT the hell you are or WHO youse all are!" she growls, seming to get angry again as she comes to a stop in fromt of Erochi, showing that she was at least twice as tall as he was. She sniffs the air slightly, able to now that everyone had stopped moving around so much, "Smells a little familiar... Youse from the guild?"
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixian April 14th 2011, 7:56 pm

(Lol, then you knocked me over, but I was a shield for Roxia. And didn't know about the blind part) " Why yes I am. And maybe you do. But you don't have to go around attacking people!!! Just a question, can you tell what pokemon I am?"
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 April 14th 2011, 8:24 pm

She leans down to put her nose right near Erochi's face, taking a deep breath of his scent, "Dunno that scent... I's can tell yer psychic."
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix April 17th 2011, 10:37 pm

((sorry i really haven't been on! yikes a lot has happened!!))

"Hey! I ment no harm! Really! I was just curious as the the comotion down here. Was it really necessary?" Roxia seemed to be shouting now. Turning to the ralts, she dipped her head, "Thank you."
seaa-swix
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 April 17th 2011, 11:09 pm

"How's I aspossed ta know that!!" the deino snaps, "Nonea ya's said nothin'..."
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixian April 18th 2011, 8:26 am

Erochi nodded back to Roxia" No problem really", he smiled. Erochi turned back to the Deino. " What is your name? I'm Erochi. Oh, and I'm a Ralts"
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 April 18th 2011, 9:00 am

"Zorena." she replies, snorting softly as she seems to calm just slightly now that she had tabs on everything around her, "I knew youse was psychic... What about that other one there? The fighter one."
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix April 18th 2011, 3:19 pm

"I am Roxia, a Riolu," she formally introduced herself. "It is nice to meet you all," she said queitly.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixian April 18th 2011, 6:13 pm

Erochi smiles. " Well I'm going to be heading to that smoothie place. I forget what it's called. The place run by that Spinda? It's right near the guild. Both of you are free to follow. Erochi turns and Mienfoo( Recently named Cracker McGfly. Jk. His name is Kotaru) follows.
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 April 25th 2011, 4:54 pm

Zorena shakes her head, "Nah. I's got other stuff ta do. Ya know. Like work fer tha guild?" she frowns, "Youse don't get tough by drinkin' smoothies, psycho runt." she adds, "'sides. I's need t'find some teammates and I ain't gonna recruit from no smoothie shop."

((im having trouble figuring out exactly what her accent is <<;;;
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix April 25th 2011, 6:47 pm

Roxia spoke up, "Well, if your looking for a new teammate. Mind if i join yours? I entended on working for the guild as well, but of course two are better than one. So what do you say?" She was trying not to be too pushy, but she didn't want to travel by herself.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 May 1st 2011, 3:10 pm

Zorena puffs herself up a bit and moves toward Roxia's voice. She sniffs at the riolu for a moment, taking in the slightly sweaty smell of a fighting pokemon. She could sense something else, too. A presence of aura around the pokemon, "Youse a... riolu." she mumbles after a moment, "A tough one, too. Hmph. Yeah, youse can join my team." the dark dragon chick grins, "Team Strikers we's called and we flies the purple flag of dark royalty." she says, likely referring to the purple scarf that was tied around her neck, nearly hidden in her coarse dark fur.
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down