Lair of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blitzer's Poison Sting

4 posters

Go down

Blitzer's Poison Sting Empty Blitzer's Poison Sting

Post by BlitzerSephiroth March 19th 2011, 10:52 pm

Blitzer's Poison Sting Poisonteam
Gym Leader: BlitzerSephiroth
Badge: Blitzer's Poison Sting 5
Type: Poison

Rules:

•Match Type: Level 50 Singles Play

•Best of: 1 match 6 Pokémon each

•Species Clause: You may not have more than one of the same exact Pokémon on your team. Just refrain from using too many of the same type pokemon on one team.

•Sleep Clause: Only two Pokémon on each team may be put to sleep by their opponent at a time. This does not include self-induced sleep techniques such as rest or effects. Once a Pokémon awakes, another or the same one may be put to sleep.

•Freeze Clause: Only two Pokémon on either team may be frozen by their opponent.

•Self KO Clause: If both players are on their last Pokémon, and one player performs a Self KO technique such as Self-Destruct or Explosion, and both players' Pokémon faint as a result, the player that initiated the move will be the loser of the battle. This does not include techniques or items that produce recoil.

•Evasion Clause: Any moves that increase your Pokémon’s evasion skills are banned from use. So Double Team, Sand Attack, Flash, ect.

•One Hit KO Clause: Any techniques that produce a One Hit KO on the opponent are banned from use. No horn drill, sheer cold, or fissure.

•Item Clause/Restriction: That means you cannot have more then 2 type of item. Each Pokémon must be holding a different (or no item) then the other. No HAX items either.

•Uber Clause: You may have no ubers in you're team.

•NO Hacked Pokemon: You may not have any ridiculous Pokémon with hacked moves, stats, abilities, or other. Pokesav'd Pokemon with legit stats, legal movesets, and etc are fine.
BlitzerSephiroth
BlitzerSephiroth

Dark Coins : 403

Back to top Go down

Blitzer's Poison Sting Empty Re: Blitzer's Poison Sting

Post by Mega Ultra Chicken May 16th 2011, 9:45 pm

i would like to challange this gym please let me know when your available i can battle tonight but not tomorrow until around 11pm US central time. i can Battle Wednesday however.
Mega Ultra Chicken
Mega Ultra Chicken
Water Gym Leader
Water Gym Leader

Dark Coins : 173
Gym Badges : Blitzer's Poison Sting Team_m10Blitzer's Poison Sting 5Blitzer's Poison Sting Ghosty10Blitzer's Poison Sting 31Blitzer's Poison Sting Trio_b10

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver May 17th 2011, 4:05 am

Well since the Armory has been quiet for so long, il instead take the effort to complete the other half of the badges i still need, Blitzer, would you accept my challange?

btw, this is the team i use as trainer, if you want me to swap some out, let me know kay?:

Empoleon, Glaceon, Drapion, MEtagross, Lucario, Salamance

again, if you disagtree with some of them, or the type matchup, lemme know

~ Silver
Silver
Silver
Steel Elite
Steel Elite

Dark Coins : 455
Gym Badges : Blitzer's Poison Sting Trophy10Blitzer's Poison Sting Ghosty10Blitzer's Poison Sting Team_m10Blitzer's Poison Sting Rachel10Blitzer's Poison Sting 40px-Bolt_BadgeBlitzer's Poison Sting 5
E4 Crests : Blitzer's Poison Sting Robin_10

Back to top Go down

Post by BlitzerSephiroth May 20th 2011, 7:42 pm

Hi yeah i'll battle you whenever you are ready. If you don't mind could you sit your metagross out? All the rest of them are fine.
BlitzerSephiroth
BlitzerSephiroth

Dark Coins : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston May 22nd 2011, 7:44 am

I'll challenge you as well even though that would be the stupidest thing I've done. I know you're the toughest Gym Leader out here on Lod but to become Champion I must overcome all the gym leaders and get their badges so... Blitzer... I challenge you for your Gym Badge!
Jack Kingston
Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Dark Coins : 483
Gym Badges : Blitzer's Poison Sting Rachel10Blitzer's Poison Sting Ghosty10Blitzer's Poison Sting 40px-Bolt_BadgeBlitzer's Poison Sting Team_m10

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver May 24th 2011, 3:23 pm

BlitzerSephiroth wrote:Hi yeah i'll battle you whenever you are ready. If you don't mind could you sit your metagross out? All the rest of them are fine.

sure, il remove metagross, i can sub it for Gallade, Scizor, Garchomp, Infernape or Gyrados
those i have on the back up line,
Silver
Silver
Steel Elite
Steel Elite

Dark Coins : 455
Gym Badges : Blitzer's Poison Sting Trophy10Blitzer's Poison Sting Ghosty10Blitzer's Poison Sting Team_m10Blitzer's Poison Sting Rachel10Blitzer's Poison Sting 40px-Bolt_BadgeBlitzer's Poison Sting 5
E4 Crests : Blitzer's Poison Sting Robin_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston June 2nd 2011, 10:49 am

Disregarding that last post, I'm impatient and rather have another chance at the badge than wait for you to switch gen since I almost beat Rachel with some new pokemon that I raised in 4th Gen and have confidence in yet another rematch.
Jack Kingston
Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Dark Coins : 483
Gym Badges : Blitzer's Poison Sting Rachel10Blitzer's Poison Sting Ghosty10Blitzer's Poison Sting 40px-Bolt_BadgeBlitzer's Poison Sting Team_m10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum