Lair of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 2012

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

After 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: After 2012

Post by dragonartist713 May 7th 2011, 4:19 pm

"Makenzie." the bakeneko replies, glancing up from her green blanket, "And yes I'm sure. This is how I sleep at home, too. It feels nicer than a bed to me." she smiles.
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Dark Coins : 1036
Gym Badges : After 2012 - Page 2 Team_m10After 2012 - Page 2 Ghosty10After 2012 - Page 2 31After 2012 - Page 2 40px-Bolt_Badge

https://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilentWitch May 7th 2011, 4:27 pm

"Oh... Kay. Nice to meet you Miss Makenzie... Uhm... My name is Eleanor... W-Well... That's the name I was given... Before the... You know." she blushed softly and shrugged... "A-Anyways... Here... Are some herbs... For your wounds. There's food in that dispenser if you need it... A-And... I'll be sleeping in the other room, if you need me... Okay?" she said, as she began to apply some of said herbs to her chest as she walked towards a door. She seemed extremely excited and extremely nervous at the same time...
TheSilentWitch
TheSilentWitch
Ghost Gym Leader

Dark Coins : 108
Gym Badges : After 2012 - Page 2 Ghosty10

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 May 7th 2011, 8:14 pm

"Kay!" the cat calls after her before curling her tail around herself. She's about to go to sleep when a soft whining comes from beside her head, followed by a rush of warm air over her ears.
Griel had gotten up and was staring at her with large pleading eyes as if asking for something. A moment later revealed why as his stomach growled rather loudly.
Makenzie laughs softly, "I forgot to feed you guys, didn't I? Sorry." she says, jumping off of her blanket and moving over to her bag. She pulls out two of the partially cooked pork chops and tosses them to the waiting wolves, who snap them up eagerly before they return to lay on the purple blanket laid out for them.
It was only now, when the adrenaline from the battle wears off, that the bakeneko starts to realize her situation. First of all, there was someone else in this world! Another sentient being that she could talk to and maybe even be friends with. Who's fort she was now taking shelter in.
Secondly, she was extremely hungry as she hadn't been able to eat at all that day. Her wolves had eaten the meat she had so the only thing left to eat in her bag was bread and a few mushrooms. She wrinkles her nose at them slightly but soon scents something much better... Fish. Cooked fish, seemingly nearby.
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Gym Badges : After 2012 - Page 2 Team_m10After 2012 - Page 2 Ghosty10After 2012 - Page 2 31After 2012 - Page 2 40px-Bolt_Badge

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilentWitch May 7th 2011, 9:52 pm

And in fact, if she would get up and explore, she would fine a chest that was stuffed nearly completely full of cooked fish. And of course, she'd been told that all was her's, so...

As she opened the trunk and looked inside, she was placed near the sheep's bedroom, it seemed. And from here, her sensitive ears could hear the quiet conversation that was apparently going on in the next room...

"She's... She's someone new. I... I've been alone for... A long time. How do I... I-I mean... How do I talk to her... A-And work with her... And stuff...?"

Another feminine voice answered, this one strong, whispery, and excited, as opposed to the flaaffy's meek one...

"You just do! All those feelings bottled up inside, all that loneliness... Just take it, and do what it tells you to do! Fill the deficit that your isolation has wrought!"

"But... But I don't know how..."

There was the sound of a gentle slap and a squeak of pain from the flaaffy... "Yes you do!" the excited voice answered, "You just... Follow your heart! And once you do, you'll be better for it, trust me!"

"F...Fine... Can... You go out... And introduce yourself...?"

"Maybe later. I don't want to get in the way of you two..."

There was a pause, then a loud sigh... "Fine. I'll see her tomorrow morning, Elly. Promise."

"Thank you, Vivian..."

"Oh, don't mention it. Now lay down. You've done alot today, and you deserve a little rest..."
TheSilentWitch
TheSilentWitch
Ghost Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 May 7th 2011, 11:50 pm

After the first two posts I realized that this was a Minecraft/Pokemon RP. I haven't actually read through the RP so far (because I don't want Minecraft spoilers loljk) but it's a very interesting idea.
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Dark Coins : 1187
Gym Badges : After 2012 - Page 2 Nfe_fire

http://thenb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilentWitch May 7th 2011, 11:52 pm

Minecraft spoilers. x3 That made me giggle.

But yes, it is a minecraft rp, basically. You notice that Lynzee is not a pokemon though, so if your looking to join, you wouldn't have to be a pokemon either. :3
TheSilentWitch
TheSilentWitch
Ghost Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 May 22nd 2011, 9:37 pm

Makenzie hums softly after hearing the exchange, curious but deciding against prying. It was probably private... Besides that, she was tired, and so the bakeneko takes up a few of the small fish from the chest and moves back over to her bed.
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilentWitch May 22nd 2011, 9:42 pm

After she'd gone to sleep, she awoke the next morning to quiet, yet exuberant humming sounds coming from the next room over, the smelting chamber with all the furnaces. The voice was the one from last night, the excited and commanding female voice...
TheSilentWitch
TheSilentWitch
Ghost Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: