Lair of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Variant's Volcano

5 posters

Go down

Variant's Volcano Empty Variant's Volcano

Post by 7 March 15th 2011, 9:13 pm

Variant's Volcano Variantsvolcano

Gym Leader: 7
Gym Type: Variant's Volcano Fire
Badge: Variant's Volcano Nfe_fire

Clauses:
Species Clause: You may not have more than one of the same exact Pokémon on your team. Refrain from using too many Pokémon of the same type on one team.
Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon on either team may be put to sleep by their opponent. This does not include self-induced sleep techniques such as rest or effects. Once a Pokémon awakes, another or the same one may be put to sleep.
Self KO Clause: If both players are on their last Pokémon and both players' Pokémon faint simultaneously, the player that initiated the final move will be the loser of the battle.
Evasion Clause: Any moves that increase your Pokémon’s evasion (Double Team, Flash, Sand Attack, Acupressure, etc.) are banned from use.
One Hit KO Clause: Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, Fissure, and Guillotine are prohibited from use.

Rules
-> If you'd like to do singles, doubles, or triples, let me know beforehand. I'm terrible at triples and not much better at doubles, but it's always an option.

-> Stealth Rock is banned because Fire is weak to Rock. Adding insult to injury is that I don't have time to get rid of it effectively, I can't stand using wild cards, and you shouldn't be so dependent on Stealth Rock, anyway. There is also only one Fire-type that can Rapid Spin, and did I mention I don't use wildcards? Spikes and Toxic Spikes are perfectly fine, though; it's just Stealth Rock that leaves me peeved.

-> Disconnects qualify as a loss, even if I am losing, unless it's my internet that shorts out (and trust me, I will know). There is no such thing as a rematch. You may challenge me at any time, as many times as you like. Team switching is allowed but not encouraged.

-> This is a match played on a video game. Seriousness is not allowed, nor am I interested in "OH BUT I WAS GOING TO WIN BECAUSE I HAD THIS SUPER AWESOME GUY NEXT B'AAAAAAAAAW". If you lose, you lose. Simple as that.

-> All clauses are optional, but let me know which clauses you want off. If you don't mention which clauses are on or off, then I will assume that all clauses are off. Breaking a clause that as been turned on will automatically qualify as a loss.

-> Because of the uniqueness of my rules, it'll take a while for me to accept. Please be patient.

-> Uber Pokémon are banned from the gym. It's not even a thing that can be turned off and on. For the less-competitive battlers, this means the following Pokemon are banned: Cloyster, Mewtwo, Mew, Wobbuffet, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Speed Boost Blaziken, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, all forms of Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, both forms of Giratina, Sky Forme Shaymin, Darkrai, all forms of Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.

To sum it up, let me know what clauses you want on and what ones you want off, and if you want to play singles, doubles, or triples.

Complaints? The private message system is there for a reason. Use it.
Challenges can be made either via this thread, or via private messaging.

Last edited by 7 on July 16th 2011, 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removing 4th gen and pokemon online from the rules)
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Dark Coins : 1187
Gym Badges : Variant's Volcano Nfe_fire

http://thenb.org

Back to top Go down

Variant's Volcano Empty Re: Variant's Volcano

Post by Scheiße April 9th 2011, 9:26 am

Squeee. Gen 4 Singles Challenge Pl0x.

Uber Clause
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Self-KO Clause
OHKO Clause
Scheiße
Scheiße
Recruiter
Recruiter

Dark Coins : 1150
Gym Badges : Variant's Volcano Ghosty10

http://www.twitter.com/JustinWilliford

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston May 16th 2011, 6:32 pm

Prologue: After challenging Rachel the Ice Gym Leader to a battle Ace was thrown off as the battle was in the Fourth Generation and he had to conjure up a team he hasn't used in a while and the battle began. The challenger Ace lost in a 3-0 match and he and Rachel vow to battle again some time later but before than Ace had to fight one of his friends who happened to be a Gym Leader. By overcoming friendship and gaining rivalry Ace has chosen to battle 7, the Fire Type Gym Leader. Ace hopes this will be a Fifth Generation battle or otherwise this could be 2-0 for the Gym Leaders and Ace wouldn't have a single badge.

After that typing I want to battle 5th Gen if possible, and all clauses. When are you available if 5th gen is possible
Jack Kingston
Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Dark Coins : 483
Gym Badges : Variant's Volcano Rachel10Variant's Volcano Ghosty10Variant's Volcano 40px-Bolt_BadgeVariant's Volcano Team_m10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mega Ultra Chicken May 16th 2011, 9:44 pm

id like to challange this gym please let me know when your available i can battle tonight but not tomorrow until around 11pm US central time. i can Battle Wednesday however.
Mega Ultra Chicken
Mega Ultra Chicken
Water Gym Leader
Water Gym Leader

Dark Coins : 173
Gym Badges : Variant's Volcano Team_m10Variant's Volcano 5Variant's Volcano Ghosty10Variant's Volcano 31Variant's Volcano Trio_b10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston May 19th 2011, 6:14 pm

I'm available to battle 5th gen or 4th gen when you're ready?
Jack Kingston
Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Gym Badges : Variant's Volcano Rachel10Variant's Volcano Ghosty10Variant's Volcano 40px-Bolt_BadgeVariant's Volcano Team_m10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston May 29th 2011, 1:15 pm

Bumped/Double Post, really sure nobody cares anymore about that lol.

Anyway as 7 doesn't have a ds he asked that somebody (Specifically Espe) to be a temporary fire type gym leader but I'm pretty sure she didn't get the memo so I've decided to take matters into my own hands and create a temporary fire type team to use in battles. So if anybody is still interested in challenging this Gym I'll be your opponent but to let you know the team is on Black and thus in 5th Generation and thus since it is temporary I raised it to the 50-70 range and thus flat battles are required and thus the following battles would have to take place

All are fifth gen so sorry to those 4th gen users (You only need to pick one of these options)

2 Flat Single Battles (Three on three one battle and the other three on three the next battle, win both battles you get a badge, lose both and I'll ponder how fun the battle was, win one and lose one tie breaker match of yet another single battle)

1 Flat Double Battle (Four on Four, defeat all my pokemon you get a badge, lose and I'll ponder the fun I had)

1 Flat Triple Battle (6 on 6, you win you get a badge, lose and I'l ponder how fun it was)

1 Flat Rotation Battle (4 on 4, you win you get a badge, lose and I'll ponder the fun of it)

And once 7 get's a Ds I'll no longer be the gym leader as I was only temporary

(If 7 approves of me being the temporary leader)
Jack Kingston
Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 May 29th 2011, 9:03 pm

he asked that somebody (Specifically Espe) to be a temporary fire type gym leader

lolwhenwasitoldthis

i can make a fire team up quickly. 5th gen only cuz im used to the pokegen now and the pokesav for 4th gen annoys me. using 7s rules
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Dark Coins : 1036
Gym Badges : Variant's Volcano Team_m10Variant's Volcano Ghosty10Variant's Volcano 31Variant's Volcano 40px-Bolt_Badge

https://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 May 29th 2011, 9:44 pm

Hey, I forgot to tell you, sorry.

I don't want Ace as my temporary Gym leader and I'll just give head admin lady the specs to my intended Gym team when I'm ready. Until then I'm still Gym Leader even though I can't accept challenges right now.

So yeah, please don't be so impatient.

Last edited by 7 on November 27th 2011, 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I noticed it was incredibly...angry? Anyway, toned down the language because it made me sad.)
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 July 16th 2011, 10:34 pm

I edited the header and yes I do have a DS now but it's kinda dead and I can't find the charger sooooooo I'll be switching around my FC until I get a consistent DS.

I don't know what it is yet but it'll be on the header of the post so be patient like always.

I also got rid of 4th gen and Pokemon Online, the former because everybody should be on 5th gen now and the latter because I uninstalled it.
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum