Lair of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luminants. Life in Panerev and the adventures of my characters

2 posters

Go down

Luminants. Life in Panerev and the adventures of my characters Empty Luminants. Life in Panerev and the adventures of my characters

Post by Phoenixian April 6th 2011, 5:06 pm

In a world........ there, I said it.

Anyway, Panerev, a wonderful, intricate, delicate, and amazing world. Domains ruled and inhabited by many creatures, some told in myths long ago, like elves, vampires, angels, and werewolves. Also new ones like Sheers, Archeloves, and others. Oh don't worry, plenty of humans inhabit the earth as well. But what is most amazing, are Luminnants. Weapons and other objects that have powers and blessings, some even curses.One ultimate Luminant: The Shard Of Being, is said to have the ability to give it's wielder the power to control humans and shape the world. This adventure stars Ciel: a human(or so he thinks), Bel Rook, a cunning night elf, Rezure, another human, mysterious and somber, and Vem: a wise cracking and sometimes serious Slastec(creature that is a werewolf that stands on two feet and it's paws and claws can grow and shrink.) and many more characters to come. Read as Ciel and his tow Luminants: Vaerial and Viro(Two twin swords that will be described later), and friends travel in search of romance, adventure, and destiny.

What do you think?
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Dark Coins : 232

Back to top Go down

Luminants. Life in Panerev and the adventures of my characters Empty Re: Luminants. Life in Panerev and the adventures of my characters

Post by seaa-swix April 7th 2011, 9:11 am

HA! i want more!!! keep it coming!!!!!
seaa-swix
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

Dark Coins : 415

Back to top Go down