Lair of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Pokemon Master

3 posters

Go down

The new Pokemon Master Empty The new Pokemon Master

Post by Phoenixian March 23rd 2011, 7:57 pm

Hope you guys enjoy!

Adventure? Action? Suspense? Romance? Cupcakes? Pork roast? History Books? Yes! This story has it all! Except maybe the history books........ What will happen in this new Ishitaru region?! Find out in this fanfic/story/banana split!

Kai stood behind his faithful Gengar as the Pokemon battle slowly begun. " Typhlosion! Flame Burst!", the opposing trainer shouted as the opponents' Typhlosion shot out a fire beam, " Teleport Gengar!!", Kai shouted. As smoke burst everywhere, Gengar latched onto Typhlosion. " Psybeam!", Kai shouted. Gengar released a multi-colored blast, knocking Typhlosion for a loop. " Shadow claw after you catch up!", Gengar appeared next to Typhlosion, smashing it's face with a shadow claw, knocking it, defeated towards it's owner. " Kai Everton wins!", the referee shouted. A girl about his age wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. ( More romance to come XD)

Then he woke up. Ughhh, how he hated mornings. But, he remembered something that shot him straight out of bed. Well, technically, two reasons. 1: He received his starter pokemon today and 2 His mom was making a breakfast for him and all his family because of number 1.

Kai was 15, starting his journey at a later age, he new a lot of others did, so he new he'd see other kids ages 14,15, and 16 just starting as well. Kai was about 5.10, still growing. He had jet black hair with a couple neon blue streaks in it. He also wore a black shirt that clung tight to his fairly muscular body. Also, White ripped skinny jeans, black fingerless gloves with neon blue wave patterns, all black combat boots with neon blue laces, and a skull hair clip thingy ( like sora's from kingdom hearts). He ran down the stairs after getting ready, smelling the wonderous blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, toast, and strawberries and sugar. " MMMMMMMMMMM!", Kai moaned, tripping down the last few steps, landing flat on his face, arms sprawled. His little brother, Ryuaka, age 10, laughed at him. Kai walked over and ruffled his hair. " Hey!", he shouted " that took 20 minutes!",! It was Kai's turn to laugh. He sat down at his plate. He had already cut a large piece of his stack of pancakes and was a bout to bite it off his fork, but his mom stopped him. " Dear, I have a surprise.", and at the moment, Kai felt butterflies in his stomach. His brother,Met, age 18, was standing in the doorway.

Kai had always looked up to met.He was on a journey of his own, but went out of his way to see Kai off on the train after he got his pokemon.Kai ran up and hugged Met tightly. He had sandy blond hair, spiked into one large point in the front. He wore a black tee shirt with a purple color. His eyes were a striking turquoise.He wore camouflage cargo pants and army colored boots. " Hey, Kai, how are you.",. Kai was emotional, he had one single tear streaming down his pale cheek. " Thank you so much for coming Met. And I'm feeling okay.", Kai murmered to his brother, releasing him from the hug, letting Ryuaka, his sister, Mana, age 12, sister Luna, age 14, and sister Usagi, age 16, hug him. " Excited, kid?", he asked, sorta out of breath from being squeezed. " Excited but nervous. I'm not sure which one I'll catch."

Getting a starter in Ishitaru is a little different from the other regions. Actually, quite a bit different. It's more so if the pokemon trusts you, it'll let you catch it. So, they have a whole bunch of pokemon inside this huge indoor arena. There are large flat screens inside of the arena and in the viewing room, so friends, family, spectators, and hobos can join together and watch. This year, just about every first form pokemon in the world were in that arena.

After scarfing down his breakfast, catching up with his brother, doing some sit ups and lifting weights, it was 4:00 p.m.. They were all running towards the arena. Kai quickly signed up, fist bumped his brother who whispered "good luck", before he walked in. At that moment, a Woobat flew over his head and a few Oddish scuttled around his feet.
He saw so many cool pokemon, but one caught (pun intended) his eye, an Axew. He pursued it across the river, bounded through trees, and continued to follow it. Finally, he dropped to his knees in the middle of a clearing. " Guess I have to find a new pokemon", he said, panting, defeated.... or so he thought. He heard rustling in a nearby bush. A shadow flew out and knocked Kai back. When he looked up, a pokeball lay in front of him. " hmm, let's see who you are",....

Kai walked out, holding Axew proudly in his arms. His family congratulated him and Axew took a liking to Kai's siblings.

Kai said his goddbyes, bag over his shoulders. He was leaving Rio Village on a train to go to Aila Town. Usagi and Met held Mana, Ryuaka, and Luna as the cried when the doors closed. But little did Kai know, Met had packed a surprise for Kai.

Comment!
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Dark Coins : 232

Back to top Go down

The new Pokemon Master Empty Re: The new Pokemon Master

Post by seaa-swix March 23rd 2011, 9:10 pm

I love it so far!! Keep up the good work!!
seaa-swix
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

Dark Coins : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixian March 24th 2011, 5:44 am

That means a lot from a fellow writer. Hopefully, the next part will be up soon!
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixian March 26th 2011, 11:12 am

Kai was extremely excited about his new journey. Action, adventure, friendship, maybe even romance! How much better can it be. Kai loved his siblings, but it was great being on his own. Being by himself, just him, his Pokemon, and maybe a few friends he meets along the way. He was just on the train and was already enjoying it!

He had only had Axew in his captivity for a a couple hours, and he had already made a habit of perching on Kai's head. Kai didn't mind though, he thought it was rather cute and funny. He took a seat at a nice booth with caramel colored cushions and a clean white table.Axew started trotting down the window sills of the train cart, and Kai couldn't stifle his laugh as a woman fell out of her booth in surprise.

A lady rolled up with a cart of food, magazines, sweets, and brochures to be bought. Kai had plenty of money, so he bought a couple little red velvet cakes, a plate of steamed vegetables, and a bowl of pasta with red sauce sprinkled with cheese. He thought this train was great. Before the lady left the cart, he managed to stop her, realizing Axew hadn't eaten. So, he bought two Petcha berries, three Cherri berries, and two Sitrus berries, also buying a dish that could be used for Axew's food now and in the future. He chopped the berries up into little bits. Axew looked up gratefully, giving Kai a smile with eyes closed, and nibbled on his food. Kai began to eat himself, enjoying his food greatly. It nearly tasted gourmet! Water. Axew needed water. Kai reached into his bag and pulled out a small bottle with a little straw, meant for Pokemon. He set it in front of Axew who quickly began to take little sips.

They both finished, and Axew rested on Kai's lap, resting peacefully. A couple kids went bye, saying things like " I'm so gonna win", and " The battle carts!". Kai decided he and Axew should go check it out.

Turns out, there were 5 battle carts, each cart had two battle arenas. Plenty of people watched the battlers, others waited for someone brave enough to challenge them. Kai thought it would be a good idea to try out Axew. Axew seemed to read his thoughts and nodded eagerly in approval and jumped out of Kai's gentle arms. Some beginner 13 year old and Kai both stepped up "Go! Geodude!", he shouted, tossing out his Poke ball. A red beam made the rock with arms we all know and love pop out of the Poke ball.

" Let's try pound Geodude!", Geodude pulled back his arm " Dodge!", Axew dodged the punch, letting out a small growl. " Counter with a headbutt, Axew!", Kai commanded. Axew growled a loud" Ax!!!", before smashing Geodude across the arena. " Bite his arm!", Axew pounced and latched on to Geodude's arm, Geodude grimaced. " Pound him off!", the opposite trainer said desperately. " Swing him around and finish him off with a tackle!". Axew did just that, winning his first battle. Kai knelt down with open arms and Axew jumped into them. " Great job!". Axew smiled and let out a few" ew ews".

Kai won a few more battles, healing Axew after each one of course. So, he returned to his booth with Axew and was quickly joined by a fellow fifteen year old. He wast about 5:8. He wore a brown, sleveless shirt with forest green lining, it was sort of vest like. He also wore brown athletic pants, brown fingerless gloves with forest green patterns tracing up the fingers, and tan sneakers with forest green designs. His hair was silver and shoulder length. He introduced himself as Bruno." I saw you and your Axew battling earlier. You were great!". Axew leaped out of Kai's arms, standing high on the table, proudly. They both laughed. " Do you have a Pokemon?", Kai asked politely. " You bet! Come on out!". Bruno pressed a button and out came a Shieldon! " Oh cool!". Kai realized he hadn't tried out his Pokedex. He quickly pointed it at Shieldon and it read aloud" A Pokemon that lived in jungles around 100 million years ago. It's facial hide is extremely hard.", " Wow! Cool Pokemon!", Kai exclaimed. " Your Axew isn't bad either. And hey, I was looking for someone to partner up with on my journey, would you want-", Kai cut him off " You bet!". Kai offered Bruno one of the little red velvet cakes he bought, and they toasted with their cupcakes, " To our journey!". They then enjoyed their cupcakes while their Pokemon got to know each other.

Kai was lying down in the bed compartment for overnight passengers. His eyes opened to slits and he saw something suspicious. While most candles lighting the room had flames of orange, one had a flame of purple. (Surprise). Kai was too tired to make much of it and drifted off to sleep, Axew sleeping on his chest.

Kai and Bruno walked off the train at about 11 P.M. It was a starry night with a crescent moon. Trees nearly seemed to sparkle around them. It was beautiful. " Amazing!", Kai muttered, both still staring in awe. " Wi wi wooooh", Kai heard softly and looked over towards a tree, learning what that weird flame was. A Litwick was sitting under the tree. " Did you follow me?", Kai asked, Litwick jumped forward and nodded.
" Okay, you must want me to catch you! Go, Poke ball!", Kai tossed a Poke ball forward, but Litwick jumped. " You must want to battle first!", Litwick smiled and nodded. " Okay. Axew! Use bite!", Axew used bite on Litwick, but it didn't have much effect. Dark doesn't have much effect on ghost types, and neither will normal attacks. But then, Axew let out a misty beam of different shades of yellow. " Oh cool! Dragon breath!", Kai announced, excited. Bruno smiled, pumping his fist in the air. Litwick quickly turned rightside up and shot an ember at Axew, connecting well. " Sew!", Axew roared and landed on his side. Litwick then shot out a confuse ray bursting with the sounds of " ick ick!". Axew managed to roll out of the way. " Headbutt 'em in the air! Then, finish him off with a dragon breath!", Kai commanded. Axew slammed his head under Litwick, knocking it in the air. " Ax Ax EEEEEWWWWWW!", Axew shrieked, shooting a dragon breath straight at Litwick. As litwick was falling, Kai shouted," Go! Dusk Ball!". It caught Litwick right before hitting the ground. The Dusk Ball helped catch Pokemon at night or in dark places.

once, twice, three times * ping*.

" Yes! I caught Litwick!" Kai cheered, jumping into the air. Axew ran up his back, perching on his head, letting out an " EEEWWW!". The Dusk Ball shot back into Kai's hand and Bruno ran over to congratulate the team. Kai's Poke Tech was beeping.

A Poketech is a watch that has a screen that can expand to up to a foot and 3 in long! Used for video chat and other useful things. Kai's was scarlet red and black.

Met appeared on the screen. " Catch the surprise?", he winked. " Yup!". Kai opened the dusk ball, and Litwick appeared in a black light. " Nice job bro! Hope you enjoyed the practice. Catch you later!". Met snapped his fingers and his thumb and pointer fingers formed into Met's signature L, and Met disappeared from the screen.

End of chapter!
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix March 27th 2011, 11:34 am

haha! i love it!

i espcially love the ending! "end of chapter"
(how original!) jkjk!
seaa-swix
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixian April 18th 2011, 8:36 am

This topic is not dead! I am halfway through chapter 3!
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston April 18th 2011, 1:55 pm

Phoenixian wrote:" Okay, you must want me to catch you! Go, Poke ball!", Kai tossed a Poke ball forward, but Litwick jumped. " You must want to battle first!", Litwick smiled and nodded. " Okay. Axew! Use bite!", Axew used bite on Litwick, but it didn't have much effect. Dark doesn't have much effect on ghost types, and neither will normal attacks. But then, Axew let out a misty beam of different shades of yellow. " Oh cool! Dragon breath!", Kai announced, excited. Bruno smiled, pumping his fist in the air. Litwick quickly turned rightside up and shot an ember at Axew, connecting well. " Sew!", Axew roared and landed on his side. Litwick then shot out a confuse ray bursting with the sounds of " ick ick!". Axew managed to roll out of the way. " Headbutt 'em in the air! Then, finish him off with a dragon breath!", Kai commanded. Axew slammed his head under Litwick, knocking it in the air. " Ax Ax EEEEEWWWWWW!", Axew shrieked, shooting a dragon breath straight at Litwick. As litwick was falling, Kai shouted," Go! Dusk Ball!". It caught Litwick right before hitting the ground. The Dusk Ball helped catch Pokemon at night or in dark places.

Not to be a buzzkill but Dark is effective against Ghost types, otherwise pretty interesting. I also wonder who'll be the first gym leader Kai fights....
Jack Kingston
Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Dark Coins : 483
Gym Badges : The new Pokemon Master Rachel10The new Pokemon Master Ghosty10The new Pokemon Master 40px-Bolt_BadgeThe new Pokemon Master Team_m10

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix April 18th 2011, 1:57 pm

its a fan fic.... and i dont believe fan fics die ever.... unless you dont like visit for like months on end, so dont worry about it.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixian April 18th 2011, 6:15 pm

Ace wrote:
Phoenixian wrote:" Okay, you must want me to catch you! Go, Poke ball!", Kai tossed a Poke ball forward, but Litwick jumped. " You must want to battle first!", Litwick smiled and nodded. " Okay. Axew! Use bite!", Axew used bite on Litwick, but it didn't have much effect. Dark doesn't have much effect on ghost types, and neither will normal attacks. But then, Axew let out a misty beam of different shades of yellow. " Oh cool! Dragon breath!", Kai announced, excited. Bruno smiled, pumping his fist in the air. Litwick quickly turned rightside up and shot an ember at Axew, connecting well. " Sew!", Axew roared and landed on his side. Litwick then shot out a confuse ray bursting with the sounds of " ick ick!". Axew managed to roll out of the way. " Headbutt 'em in the air! Then, finish him off with a dragon breath!", Kai commanded. Axew slammed his head under Litwick, knocking it in the air. " Ax Ax EEEEEWWWWWW!", Axew shrieked, shooting a dragon breath straight at Litwick. As litwick was falling, Kai shouted," Go! Dusk Ball!". It caught Litwick right before hitting the ground. The Dusk Ball helped catch Pokemon at night or in dark places.

Not to be a buzzkill but Dark is effective against Ghost types, otherwise pretty interesting. I also wonder who'll be the first gym leader Kai fights....

I was really tired that day....

Note: Make more edits.
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston April 18th 2011, 7:43 pm

I can just edit in for you if you wish, I'll also type up what I correct (Tell me who the gym leader is...)
Jack Kingston
Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Dark Coins : 483
Gym Badges : The new Pokemon Master Rachel10The new Pokemon Master Ghosty10The new Pokemon Master 40px-Bolt_BadgeThe new Pokemon Master Team_m10

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixian April 19th 2011, 9:03 am

@ Ace, yah, I wouldn't mind some help. And if you really wanna know about the gym leader, ask me in PM.
Phoenixian
Phoenixian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down