The Beginings of a New World

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Beginings of a New World

Post by seaa-swix on April 28th 2011, 3:26 pm

thank you... there were times i thought it could have been too much... but.... its getting spicy now... although i have one problem.... but i will get over it... haha!!
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

Dark Coins : 415

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix on May 6th 2011, 1:10 am

Isaac and Joey, along with their Pokémon, traveled together as they took the road to Mount Coronet. Once they reached the outside of the cave, night fall was nearly there, so thy decided to campout, and explore the mountain in the morning.

It took an hour to set up two tents and build a small fire. Humming to himself, Isaac unzipped his bag and pulled out a small package of meat. Gently, he unwrapped the thin slices of beef and set one on the already burning piece of wood.

Catching a glimpse of what he was doing, Joey decided she was going to cook something as well. AS she opened her bag, she noticed a note inside her bag.

Josephina May~

I have packed a small rack for

over the fire cooking. Use it well.

Dad

"Hey," she said as she took out the cooking rack. "We can use this," she said as she tried to put it together. Isaac smiled and took the rack. Reaching for her bag, he pulled out a thick cylinder, which was made of three metal rods. Unfolding it, the cylinder made a tripod, which Isaac placed over the fir. Smiling, Isaac then took the cooking rack and placed it in the hooks on the tripod. Looking up, Isaac was shocked by Joeys expression of awe.

"My dad use to take me camping," he told her. "I learned a lot about living on my own and depending on nature," he said. Joey looked at him with a wide smile.

"Well, you’re a wonderful asset to me then," Joey told him. Chuckling, he nodded his head and pulled his meat off the fire and placed it on the cooking rack. Once it was set up, Joey continued to cook her dinner for herself and her Pokémon.

It seemed like the night flew by because soon Joey and Isaac were tucking themselves into their sleeping bags. Rest came easy for them both and they dreamt the night away.

Peeking in his tent, the sun rose and greeted Isaac and Riolu, but they weren't the first up. Joey had already packed her tent and was working on a small breakfast.

"Good morning," Isaac yawned. Joey gasped and looked up.

"Good morning," she replied. "I didn't hear you wake up." Smiling, he rubbed his eyes and sat down on the ground. Riolu slowly did the same and dropped to the ground with a loud thud. Roxia peeked around her master's leg and giggled. Perked his ears, Riolu looked up and smiled to her. Seeing she caught his eye, she darted back behind Joey.

"Here you go," Joey said handing over a toast and two links of sausage. Breaking of a piece for Riolu, he placed the bread in his mouth and stared to dismantle his tent. Fortunately, it was quicker to take down, than it was to put it up.

As he was zipping his bag, he turned to Joey, "Ready to go?" Smiling, Joey knelt to the fire and picked up the tripod and the rack. Once safely in her bag, she stood up.

"Yep, lets go," she said and they walked side by side into the cave.

It wasn't too dark inside. You could hear the drops of water coming from the ceiling. Sandshrews gathered in packs along the cave wall and Zubats hung from the cave ceiling. Reaching into his bag, Isaac pulled out a thin black flashlight that had silver scratch marks on the handle. Quickly turning it on, he blinded the Pokémon in the cave.

"Ready?" he asked her again. Nervously, she nodded her head and clung to his side. After a few minutes in the cave, Isaac could faintly hear a soft rumble deeper in the cave. At first he though it was nothing, but once he noticed all sorts of Pokémon rushing their way, he knew what it was.

"Cave in!" he shouted as he pushed Joey to the ground and cast himself on top of her. Rocks began to crumble and then fall. A rock bigger than Isaac came loose and fell to the ground four feet from were they were. Large rubble pieces fell beside them and on top of them. After minutes of rocks falling, the cave in subdued.

As the last of the rocks fell, Isaac could hear Joey's soft cries underneath him. Father down the tunnel, he could hear rocks shift from underneath.

Slowly, Isaac propped his upper body up to look at Joey. She was squinting her eyes shut and she clutched her body the best she could.

"Joey," he whispered. Slowly, she opened her eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yea, I think so," she muttered as she pulled herself out form underneath him. Slowly, he tried to do the same, but his left leg was pinned.

"Crap," he whispered. "Riolu," he called. A soft bark could be heard from down the tunnel. "Riolu!" Isaac shouted, which echoed. "Joey, help me," he told her. Quickly, she took hold of the rock as best she could and lifted it. The rock was heavy, but not too heavy that she couldn't lift it.

"Ow," he whimpered as he rolled over and looked at his leg. It was of course swelling, but that didn't keep him from rescuing his Riolu. Quickly standing, he placed pressure on his foot, causing it to hurt and so he stumbled to the left.

"Whoa!" Joey said as she caught her male counter part. "Let me help," she said as she flung his left arm over her shoulders. Together they followed Riolu's whimpering. As they came upon him, they saw he wasn't trapped at all. Roxia's left paw was trapped under a rock as big as Isaac.

"Roxia!" Joey shouted as she dropped to the ground. The dog whimpered in pain.

"Riolu, can we move this?" he asked his Pokémon. Riolu frowned and pointed to his leg.

"I'll be fine, here, you grab this side, and I'll grab this," Isaac said as they grabbed the sides of the rock. "Lift on three. One. Two. THREE!" he counted and lifted with everything he had, and togheter the rock lifted and Joey pulled Roxia from the rock. Gently, the two let go of the rock. Riolu sat next to Roxia and held her good paw, while Joey and Isaac looked at the other one.

"We need to get her to a center, now," Joey told Isaac. Nodding his head, he pulled a map from his bag and looked at it.

"Well, I don't think we can make it to Celestic Town, but we could go to Hearthome," he suggested. Sighing, Joey picked up Roxia like a baby.

"Let's go then," she said and they began traveling south to Hearthome.

It took them, a complete day, but they finally made it out of the cave. Night had fallen across the area as Isaac pulled out the map again.

"I think we're here," he said pointed to the map and showing Joey. "And Hearthome is here," he said pointing again to the city. "Do you think we should try and get to Hearthome tonight, or in the morning?" Joey frowned and looked to Roxia. She had fallen asleep in her arms as they walked.

"She really needs attention tonight," she decided. Isaac noded his head and lead the way. It took them another three hours to travel to Hearthome.

Not in the mood to look for it himself, Isaac looked for a person in the street to take them to the center. A man in a long overcoat and his Umbreon strolled in the empty streets.

"Sir," Isaac called to the man. Looking up, he saw the traveling pair.

"Yes?" his tone questioned. Uneasy, his Umbreon growled next to it's master. "Hush, Shadow," he told the Umbreon.

"Could you tell me where the Pokécenter is?" Isaac asked. The man nodded his head.

"Sure, I'll take you to it," he told Isaac. "We'll have to cut our walk short tonight," the man said looked down to his Umbreon.

"Thank you so much," Isaac said and turned to Joey.

"Come on," he said. Together they followed the good Samaritan to the center.

As they arrived, Joey turned to the stranger, "Thank you so much," she said and slipped in the building.

"Thank you," Isaac said again for the hundredth time.

"Don't worry about it," the stranger said. "Have a good night," he said and walked away.

"You too," Isaac whispered and entered the center. It wasn't much different than the one in Eterna, except for a few decoration changes. Looking ahead, he could see Joey talking to the young receptionist.

Smiling, he walked up to join them, but he only caught the end of the conversation, "… and she got trapped beneath a rock."

"I'll get the doctor," the receptionist told her and skirted off behind the desk, Isaac looked to Roxia who looked frightened.

"It's going to be okay," Joey whispered and snuggled her Pokémon. Isaac looked down to Riolu, who had a worried look across his face.

"Riolu, it will be okay. We'll get Roxia all fixed up, okay?" Isaac told him. Nodding his head, He looked to the floor. "Let's put you in your ball," he told Riolu. "Riolu, Return," Isaac said and pressed the center button.

"You must be Miss Ripley," an older voice said. Isaac looked up to the doctor.

"Yes, I'm Miss Ripley. And this is Roxia," Joey told him.

"Well now, let's take a look at that," the doctor said as he gently took Roxia's paw in his hand. Quickly, Roxia retracted her paw and whimpered.

"Yep, I know the problem. I'm Dr. Steven Bent," he introduced. "And Roxia here has a broken paw," he concluded. Joey looked as anxious as ever.

"Can you fix it?" Joey asked erratically. Dr. Bent chuckled for a second and waved for them to follow him. Together they snaked through the building, until the doctor stopped in front of a room where he indicated for them to enter.

"You can put Roxia on the bed there," he told Joey. The room looked like a typical doctor's office with the check up bed, a couple of chairs and a small desk with all sorts of medical supplies. Joey nodded her head and gently placed Roxia on the white sheet. Isaac sat down in the chair while the doctor took out a small needle and a bottle.

"Now, I'm going to numb Roxia's paw, so I can set the bone and it will heal properly," the doctor said as he drew some of the liquid from the bottle to the needle.

In several minutes, Roxia's paw was set and in a cast. Joey's nerves were still shaken by the events, but she was going to be okay because Roxia was going to be okay. So Joey lead Isaac back to the lobby. Quickly, Isaac looked for a wall clock which read 9:34.

"Joey, might I suggest we sleep here for tonight," Isaac said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Not saying a word, Joey nodded her head.

"We need two rooms please," Isaac told the receptionist. Quietly, the young woman clicked away at her computer then looked up to them.

"Right this way," she told them and traveled to the opposite end of the building where four rooms were lined up.

"This is your room key," the receptionist said to Joey, as she handed her a plastic card, "You are room one." she turned to Isaac and handed him his card, "This is your room key and you will be sleeping in room two. Good night folks," she said, and she left them.

"Well, I'll see you in the morning," Isaac whispered.

"Isaac," Joey said, just as he put in his card into the reader.

"Yes?" he replied. Leaning in, she kissed him gently on the cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered. Slowly, he placed his free hand on the spot where she touched him.

"You're… You're w-w-welcome," he stammered.

"Hmm," she hummed, "Good night."

"Good night Joey."
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix on May 12th 2011, 12:58 am

So Many New Things

Hearthome was a beautiful city during the day. Joey and Roxia left for walks all the time. While she was away, Isaac, Riolu and Poochyena trained in the fields outside of Hearthome. Poochyena had gotten better at defense and his speed. Once again, Poochyena defeated another Starly.

"Good job, Poochyena!" Isaac encouraged. Panting, Poochyena looked at him, then close his eyes. His black fur began to grow lighter, while his body began to stretch and grow.

"He's evolving," Isaac whispered to himself. In a matter of seconds, a tall Mightyena sat to the ground and puffed his chest out. " Oh, you look amazing!" Isaac whispered and ran a hand through his dark fur. Riolu stood next to Mightyena and looked up. In the back of the dog's throat, he made a chirping noise, almost talking to Mightyena. Lowering his head, Mightyena responded with a low rumble.

"He's the same Poochyena you know," Isaac paused and put a hand on Mightyena's head, "Just bigger." Mightyena nodded his head and looked out into the field. Wagging his tail, he took off without Isaac. Watching his Pokémon, he looked up to see Joey, Roxia and her Ralts stroll across the field.

"Joey!" Isaac called and dashed to her. Smiling, she called out to him.

"I thought we could go out to lunch," she suggested.

"Yea, sure." Isaac said. Mightyena stopped just before Joey.

"Poochyena? You evolved? That's awesome!" Joey said as she took Mightyena's head in her hands. "He's beautiful." Mightyena lowered his head in bashfulness.

"Thanks Joey," Isaac said. "Shall we?" he said and offered his arm like a gentleman would. Smiling, she locked her arm in his.

"We shall," she smiled and together they walked back to Hearthome and looked for a small restaurant. They spent their lunch talking about where they were going after Hearthome.

"But I don't think we should go any where until Roxia is better," Joey told him. Isaac nodded his head and took a bite from his burger.

"That will be a few weeks I can imagine," Isaac questioned.

"Yes, most likely," she answered.

"Well, I could challenge the local gym then," Isaac smiled. Joey nodded her head and nibbled on her chicken wrap.

Lunch went by quickly and so together they searched for a place to stay for three more weeks. The best place they could find was a trainer hotel.

The trainer hotel was a privately owned chain that helps and shelter trainers if need be. This is where Joey and Isaac decided to stay because it was cheaper than staying at a regular hotel for that long.

"Right this way," the manager told them. As they made it in front of the door, the manager opened it with a small metal key. "I hope everything is to your liking. If you have any questions, come find me," he finished and handed Joey the key.

"Thank you," they said together. The manager nodded his head and left them to their room. The room however seemed like a duplex. Down the hall and to the right was the living room space and to the left was a small kitchen. Their bedrooms were the first two doors on the right and their bathroom was on the left.

"I could get use to this," Isaac said. Mightyena and Riolu pushed past them and lounged on the couch and floor in the living room. Moving into the hall, Isaac took the second bedroom in the duplex and laid his bag down. Joey moved passed him into the kitchen. The fridge was running, but when she opened the door, nothing was in the fridge.

"It looks like I'll go grocery shopping, since you're paying for the room," she giggled. Opening the other bedroom door, she set down her bag, but took out her wallet and Roxia's and Starr's pokèballs. "I'll be back," she said and released Starr from her ball. Smiling, Isaac sat down on the couch and flipped on the television.

On the walk to the mart, Joey thought of minor groceries that they could use while they were there. Eggs, milk, cereal, beef, and the list goes on. Normal activity in the mart made Joey feel like she was home. As she gathered her groceries, Starr stumbled to follow her.

"Starr?" Joey questioned and set down her basket. The psychic Pokémon floated into her master's arms. "She's confused," Joey whispered to herself. "But how?" soon, that question was answered as three people dressed in the same purple outfits as the people who kidnapped Erik. Without Starr and Roxia, she didn't stand a chance. Following the people dressed in purple where two Magnimites.

"That’s what is making Starr confused," Joey concluded. Continuing watching them, Joey noticed one stop at the clerk's counter.

"Have our money today, Phil?" a female voice demanded. The clerk nodded his head and shakily handed over a handful of cash. Joey gasped as she watched the transaction complete.

"Nice doing business with you," she chuckled and the entire party left the building. Looking down, Joey watched as Starr regained her footing.

"We need to find out who they were," Joey whispered to Starr. Quickly she finished her shopping and brought her groceries to the counter.

"Good afternoon," the clerk said and started to ring her in.

"Good afternoon," Joey replied. "I couldn't help but wonder who those people were," she hinted to the clerk.

"Those things?" the clerk said disgusted. Joey nodded her head. "They are the Jackson gang. They take 'protection' money from businesses in town here," he said. As he finished, Joey handed him his money.

"The same guys kidnapped my brother back in Eterna City," Joey told him. Surprised, he handed her change and began bagging her groceries.

"You mean, they're across the region?" he asked.

"I think so," Joey concluded. "Now, the question is where do they gather?" Joey whispered to herself. "Thank you," Joey said, and took her groceries and left the mart.

As she returned to the room, she discovered Isaac was sleeping on the couch with Riolu laying on top of him and Mightyena was sleeping on the floor next to them. Joey giggled to herself and walked to the kitchen to put the food away. While Joey was putting things away, Riolu sat up to watch her.

"Go back to sleep, Riolu," Joey whispered. Riolu nodded and gently laid back down. Finishing her stuff, she sat down at the bar separating the kitchen and living room. She pulled out a notebook and started to write down important details to their adventure.

Looking up to the clock, Joey noticed it was close to six at night. So she decided to start a small dinner for them. It didn't take long, and Joey needed to get Isaac up. She wasn't exactly sure how to do it, so she moved next to him on the couch. Mightyena lifted his head and looked up to her. She gave him a quick smile before he laid his head back down.

Isaac slowly breathed as his dream fluttered in his head. Joey leaned in and kissed his cheek. Not stirring, Joey thought a little harder. Smiling, she stood on her knees and hovered over his face. Gently she placed her lips on his and pulled on the lower one.

She couldn't believe she was doing this, but she was falling in love with him. She had met him a few days ago, but she couldn't see anyone but him in her life.

Waking up to her on his lips, Isaac opened his eyes to look at her beautiful face. Quickly, she sat up.

"Oh, I am so sorry," she whispered and sat up. "I don't know what I was thinking," she rattled on. Isaac smiled and placed a hand behind her head and drew her lips to his. He pulled gingerly on her lips for a few seconds before they stopped to look at each other.

"Wow," he whispered with a smile. Smiling back, she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Did you like that?" she questioned. 'Yes' he thought, 'but I want more.'

"Of course. But," Isaac paused, "I don't think your father would like it if we are kissing each other without us dating," he said with a small smile. Joey leaned back and looked at him.

"Are you asking me out?" she whispered.

"Yes," he said, "Yes I am." Joey looked down for a moment, then back to his green eyes.

"Sure, I'll go out with you," she replied with a smile. Leaning in she quickly kissed him on the forehand, "Supper's ready." Silently he leaned in for a quick kiss and left for the kitchen.

** If a sentence doesn't make sense, tell me. I typed this at 1am cuz i wanted it done. Kthx
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston on May 15th 2011, 8:41 am

lol idk the limits on LoD for fanfiction but kissing should be okay, if it gets a little bit more.... you know than that'll be too mature for half this site's members.

otherwise all of the sentences are okay looking, and in order (I think)

Kaekage are collaborating a region and have 4 leaders completed and almost complete with leaders, no map or anything like that but he hasn't been on in a while. Can this collaboration be completed or will it remain uncompleted?

Black: 1377 6557 2923 Ace
White: 0132 1341 4837 Stacey (It has Ace in it)
DVR's 5th Gen: 4040 5570 5015
Diamond: 1584-3456-4527 Ace (Not for battling, just transfering to black now)
HeartGold: 3223-8056-3264 Ace

Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Dark Coins : 483
Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix on May 16th 2011, 7:48 pm

unless you think kissing is as bad as sex, i'll leave it out. In my eyes, i think thats as close as pg13 as im going to push, because i honestly think i can get a lot worse. Im just saying.
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scheiße on May 16th 2011, 8:08 pm

Ace wrote:lol idk the limits on LoD for fanfiction but kissing should be okay, if it gets a little bit more.... you know than that'll be too mature for half this site's members.

otherwise all of the sentences are okay looking, and in order (I think)

I do believe sexual scenes are allowed, as long as a warning is posted beforehand, and maybe the scenes in questions put in spoilers. I highly doubt Nic would write any type of overly-descriptive erotica in attempts to progress in the storyline. Something as simple as hinting at it, or even the opening of it however, I deem okay. Have you even seen a PG-13 movie in the last 2 years. Easy A. nuff' said.

Scheiße
Recruiter
Recruiter

Dark Coins : 1150
Gym Badges :

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/JustinWilliford

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 on May 19th 2011, 1:48 pm

Soccerryle wrote:I highly doubt Nic would write any type of overly-descriptive erotica in attempts to progress in the storyline.

LOL DO IT

I skimmed through the story instead of reading it, interesting concept and good luck with it (because I probably won't be paying attention~)

世界は美しくなんかない。そしてそれ故に美しい。
Sekai wa utsukushiku nanka nai. Soshite sore yueni utsukushii.
The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Nana ka maka;
ho`olohe ka pepeiao;
pa`a ka waha.
Thus one learns.

'cause it's a bittersweet symphony, that's life
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Dark Coins : 1187
Gym Badges :

View user profile http://thenb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston on May 19th 2011, 1:52 pm

@Soccer, Well not trying to continue this argument further if they are trainers that started their adventure they'll be ten and that'll be rape/illegal even if it's a story so yeah go ahead right erotica scenes with ten year old children.

^Nuff said yo

Also @7 lulwhut? you want he to right it?

Kaekage are collaborating a region and have 4 leaders completed and almost complete with leaders, no map or anything like that but he hasn't been on in a while. Can this collaboration be completed or will it remain uncompleted?

Black: 1377 6557 2923 Ace
White: 0132 1341 4837 Stacey (It has Ace in it)
DVR's 5th Gen: 4040 5570 5015
Diamond: 1584-3456-4527 Ace (Not for battling, just transfering to black now)
HeartGold: 3223-8056-3264 Ace

Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Dark Coins : 483
Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 on May 19th 2011, 2:07 pm

Ace wrote:@Soccer, Well not trying to continue this argument further if they are trainers that started their adventure they'll be ten and that'll be rape/illegal even if it's a story so yeah go ahead right erotica scenes with ten year old children.

^Nuff said yo

Regarding your first point, I highly suggest you don't look at lolicon (or while you're at it, shotacon)
So don't go to 7chan and click on /cake/ and don't go to gelbooru and type in "loli" mmk?

and yes I want "he" to "right" it

because that would be funny

世界は美しくなんかない。そしてそれ故に美しい。
Sekai wa utsukushiku nanka nai. Soshite sore yueni utsukushii.
The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Nana ka maka;
ho`olohe ka pepeiao;
pa`a ka waha.
Thus one learns.

'cause it's a bittersweet symphony, that's life
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Dark Coins : 1187
Gym Badges :

View user profile http://thenb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix on May 19th 2011, 11:58 pm

Ace wrote:@Soccer, Well not trying to continue this argument further if they are trainers that started their adventure they'll be ten and that'll be rape/illegal even if it's a story so yeah go ahead right erotica scenes with ten year old children.

^Nuff said yo

um, I know that i didn't mention that Isaac was 19, but i know i mentioned that Joey is 18. Rape will not be involved. i kinda have their future planed in my head.
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mega Ultra Chicken on May 20th 2011, 12:15 am

Are you sure no people or/and Pokemon will be raped?
Mega Ultra Chicken
Water Gym Leader
Water Gym Leader

Dark Coins : 173
Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix on May 20th 2011, 12:20 am

no chris, no one is getting raped. I swear on my grandmother's grave, no one is getting raped.
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mega Ultra Chicken on May 20th 2011, 12:40 am

omg!!! no one is getting raped!!! what do you have against no one!!! what did no one ever do to you!?!?!???
Mega Ultra Chicken
Water Gym Leader
Water Gym Leader

Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix on May 20th 2011, 5:54 pm

oh haha!! you're so funny chris!!! so freaking funny!! tongue:p:p:p:p:p:p
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mega Ultra Chicken on May 20th 2011, 6:28 pm

hey i try lol!
Mega Ultra Chicken
Water Gym Leader
Water Gym Leader

Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix on May 20th 2011, 6:30 pm

i know you do. cherry
i dont know wha the cherry is for. i just thought it was cool
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mega Ultra Chicken on May 20th 2011, 6:56 pm

i can tie a knot with a cherry stem!!!!
Mega Ultra Chicken
Water Gym Leader
Water Gym Leader

Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix on May 20th 2011, 7:00 pm

lol, i would continue this conversation in this thread, but it really doesn't belong here, im just saying.
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mega Ultra Chicken on May 20th 2011, 7:03 pm

damn.....naughty.........KEEP IT PG!!!!!! lol!
Mega Ultra Chicken
Water Gym Leader
Water Gym Leader

Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix on June 13th 2011, 12:16 am

I'm sorry its been so long since I've posted this chapter. With the transition home from college, I found myself with less time to do the things I want, and so my ideas never made it to paper, until now. Again, I appoligize, but here it is. Smile

"Home Sweet Home"

"Jackson gang, huh?" Isaac repeated her, ask if thinking about the name.
"Do you know of them?" Joey asked. Isaac shook his head. Quickly thinking, he pulled out his map of the region.

"Look," Isaac said, unfolding the map on the bar. "They've never been in Oreburgh, but they hit Eterna and Hearthome," Isaac pointed to the two cities. "I'm guessing they attack other cities too," Isaac looked to Joey.

"But, we still can't go any where without Roxia," Joey said looking to the two Riolu's who were sitting next to each other. Riolu played with Roxia's pink bow. Roxia smiled to him when they made eye contact.

"Joey looked up to Isaac, "Young love," she whispered to him and weaved her small fingers in his large hands.
"What are we going to do in the mean time?" Joey asked him.

"Well, I'd like to challenge Fantina, but Riolu and Mightyena are not even close to challenging her. I think we should travel back to Eterna and Oreburgh." Isaac rolled his eyes. "Probably visit my mother."

"I would love to meet your mom," Joey said with a smile.

"I know. I think that’s what bothers me," he whispered.

"Well, you've met my family, I think it's time I meet yours," she grinned. "So, I think its only fair."

"Okay, we will go, when Roxia's better," Isaac promised.

True to his word, the day Roxia's cast was removed, they traveled back through Mt. Coronet which lead them north of Oreburgh.
"Home sweet home," Isaac whispered. Riolu chirped in excitement. Joey weaved her fingers in between his and together they walked to town to his child hood home.

As they approached, Isaac could smell smoke coming from inside the building.
"Mom?" Isaac's tone was worried as he let go of Joey's hand and rushed into the house. Isaac's mom was sweeping up a kitchen full of broken plates and glasses. The table was smoldering from the attack. Silently, she looked up to see her son stand in awe.

"Isaac," she gasped.

"Mom, what happed here?" Isaac quivered. She sighed and leaned the broom against the wall.

"A group of thugs called…"

"The Jackson gang," Isaac and Joey said together. Isaac turned to Joey.
"They've made it to Oreburgh too," he whispered to her. Turning back to his mother, he spread his arms wide, and wrapped them around his mother. "I'm so glad you're safe," he told her. Releasing her, he noticed she was glancing over his shoulder at Joey.

"Mother, this is Josephina Ripley. Joey, this is my mother Natasha Justi."

"It's nice to meet you," Natasha said with a smile as she pushed past her son and shook Joey's hand.

"It's nice to meet you too," Joey said softly. Joey looked to the house.

"Mrs. Justi, what happened here?" Joey questioned.

"Yes mom, what did the gang want?" Natasha sighed and reached in her pocket for two pokèballs.

"My baby Combusken's, Pyra and Flare," Joey slung her backpack and pulled out her notebook and scribbled some notes.

"Enough about me. I'll be fine. Do you kids need a place to stay?" Isaac nodded his head. "Well, you can stay here as long as you'd like,"

"Thanks mom, and we'll help you clean up," he told her as he hung his pack on the door knob and picked up the broom. Riolu started to pick up large pieces of debris.

"You boys are so sweet," Natasha sang. "I'll order pizza fro lunch," she said. "And we will catch up on news."

Over lunch, Isaac revealed that Joey was his girlfriend. He also told of Mightyena's evolution and his plans to challenge the gyms in Sinnoh.

"I'm glad to hear things are going well for the both of you. What about these gangs, the Jackson gang?"

"Well, we don't know," Joey admitted. "They just pop up where ever we are. I intend on bringing them to justice." Natasha nodded her head.

"I wonder what their ultimate goal really is," Natasha asked out loud. Isaac and Joey exchanged looks and shrugged their shoulders.

In minutes they finished their lunch. Once they were done, Natasha turned to Isaac.

"Why don’t you show Joey your hometown."

"Yes, I would love to see Oreburgh," Joey said with a smile and linked her arm in his. Rolling his eyes, he stiffed his arm and opened the front door.

"So how long have you lived here?" Joey asked him.

"As far as I can remember. I think we've lived here all of my life because my dad made his living in the mines," Joey nodded her head because it made sense to her.

"What about you? Have you lived in Eterna all of your life?" Isaac asked.

"Yep. Both my parents are from Eterna." Joey replied with a smile. Isaac continued their stroll to the mines. To the far left, a tall opening in the mines had been boarded up and a tall black stone with a pokèball and pickaxe had been etched at the top. Below that names of the men and Pokémon who had been killed that day. Isaac stopped in front of the tombstone.

"Emanuel Justi," Isaac read out loud. Goose bumps rose on Joey's arms as she spotted his name too. Quickly, Isaac shook his head.

"I'm sorry about that," he whispered. Joey shook her head and patted his forearm with her free arm.

"It was good to meet both of your parents," she whispered. "How old were you when this happened?"

"I turned 19 last fall, and the mine collapsed early this spring," he told her as he began to walk away from the mine.

Emerging from a different min came a tall man covered in coal dust and dirt. His cloths were black from being covered in his work. Isaac glanced to him and smiled.

"Milo?" Isaac called.

"I thought I recognized your voice," Milo said as he took off his glove and extended his hand to Isaac.

"It's so good to see you! How are the mines?" Isaac asked.

"Fine. The real question is how is your Pokémon training?" Isaac looked to Joey.

"Well, Its just started," he glanced back to Joey, "We seem to be having more problems with a group of people harassing towns,"

"The Jackson gang?" Milo questioned. " I heard they attacked your mom."

"Yea, but she'll be fine. We're going to be staying with her."

"You and this beautiful gem?" Milo's tone was questioning Isaac.

"Yes, Milo, this is Josephina. Joey, this is Milo Penton. He took over the mines when my father died. "Milo extended a hand and shook her hand.

"It was a tragic day," Milo whispered. "I lost an uncle that day."

"I am so sorry," Joey whispered.

"We lost half the town that day." Isaac told them both. "But we must learn to move on."

"Speaking of moving on, I think I will go back to my men in mines. It was nice to meet you Josephina. I hope to see you again," Milo told her.

"It was nice to meet you too," Joey smiled.

"See ya, Isaac," Milo said and walked away.

"Later Milo," Isaac smiled. Looked to Joey he asked, "Ready to go home?" Joey smiled and nodded her head.

"I think we should go help your mother clean up her house," Joey replied. Isaac smiled a toothy grin and lead the way.

Slowly the golden sun slipped past the horizon and the street lights began to hum to life and brighten the road. Quietly, Joey began to hum a small tune out loud. Isaac looked to her.

"I would love to hear you sing," he told her.

"Really? I don't have the greatest voice in the world," she shyly told him.

"Sing any way," he told her. Blushing she let sweet beautiful tones float from her throat.

"What do you mean you don't have a beautiful voice?" Isaac interrupted her. "You have the most beautiful voice the world. "Joey looked at him with flushed cheeks. "I'm serious." giggling softly, she nodded her head.

"Okay, I believe you," she smiled. Arriving back to Isaac's house, Natasha rocked back and forth on porch with her two Combusken's playing with fire in the yard.

"Did you enjoy your walk?"she asked them. Joey looked to Isaac who was nodding his head. "Good."

"We saw Milo at the mines," Isaac informed his mother as he sat down on the edge of the porch. He patted his lap, indicating Joey to sit on it.
"Oh!"she exclaimed. "And how is Milo? You know, he never comes to visit me anymore. That boy had got to visit me," Natasha babbled. Joey sat down and listened with Isaac to Natasha talk about the gossip in town. Joey looked deep into his hazel eyes. Softly, he placed his palm on her cheek and lightly brushed her skin with his thumb.

"I'll leave you two alone now," Natasha sang and entered the house. Joey and Isaac smiled and entered the house. Joey and Isaac smiled and watched her leave. Peaking out of the screen door were two blue heads.

"I think we should head off to bed," Joey told him.

"I don't think we should," he negated with a large cheesy smile.

"I do think so," she said as she scooped up his hand and tugged on it as she tried to pull him inside.

"Alright," he said as he gave in and followed her into the house.

"Um, we have a problem," he told her with a smile.

"And what might that problem be?" she asked. Looking around slyly he turned to her.

"Well, this is only a two bedroom house," he told her with a smile.

Frowning, she replied, "Well, I guess I'm going to sleep in your bed," she paused for a second and smiled. "With you."

Grinning, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and told her, "Well that solves our problem, then doesn't it." together they headed to bed and fell asleep.
seaa-swix
Poke-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: