Lair of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions/ E4 Chat

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions/ E4 Chat Empty Suggestions/ E4 Chat

Post by Silver May 28th 2011, 6:14 pm

Yeah.. i didnt know how else to put this here, but this is for my fellow E4, and the mod/admin crew:

1: I had a suggestion about the Rules of the E4, just like on the games,i think that, before you challange the E4, you need to tell the 6 pokemon you use..and not change ANY of them, after all, thats the main diffrence between the E4 and the Gym's, we cant do something as no healing, but i think this might be a good idea...

2: you CAN challange the Elite 4 to exchebition matches ofcourse, but this doesnt count for an official fight, in addition, to my earlier said rule, the elite 4 members should register in advance wich 6 pokemon they will use for an officail challange..this has to be done BEFORE the challanger choses his pokemon, or mabye, it will be always posted on the personal forum, this is also a point of discussion

3: this one is more personal, concerning my old badge, now i am an E4, id like to either be removed, or declared invalid, or become an Elite 4 Crest, a sign you beat me as an E4, anyway, as its no longer an offical gym badge, i fow to make it invalid as one

for now, that was all, i hope to get some feed back on my suggestions, i know it might be slightly silly, but yeah, thats my oppinion
Silver
Silver
Steel Elite
Steel Elite

Dark Coins : 455
Gym Badges : Suggestions/ E4 Chat Trophy10Suggestions/ E4 Chat Ghosty10Suggestions/ E4 Chat Team_m10Suggestions/ E4 Chat Rachel10Suggestions/ E4 Chat 40px-Bolt_BadgeSuggestions/ E4 Chat 5
E4 Crests : Suggestions/ E4 Chat Robin_10

Back to top Go down

Suggestions/ E4 Chat Empty Re: Suggestions/ E4 Chat

Post by Jack Kingston May 28th 2011, 9:25 pm

Answering your stuff according to my opinion

1. Agreed, and you'll have to use that team for all the elite battles and if you become champion we should record it like the hall of fame. Though I'm not sure if you should keep that exact same team when somebody comes in and challenges the league as well because they might come up with a new stronger team to completely counter the elite and the champion's team. So I'd add to number one if you do become champion you can change your team but try to keep at least one pokemon from when you won that way it's like your star pokemon. Like from Cynthia's team when she change it from D/P to Plat to B/W. she still has Lucario, Spiritomb, Milotic, and Garchomp. But as we all know Garchomp is her Star and her strongest pokemon.

2. I don't know if the elite should post thier pokemon team because the challenger would have a chance to sweep them or what not because they would be stuck with that team but the challenger would change thier team to count for the elite's weakness. So I'd suggest the Elite keep their teams secret as well as the Challenger but to be fair their has to be someone neutral to be told the teams. What they should do is just post all the pokemon they have lined up and say "These are the pokemon I might be using" That way they don't know for sure which pokemon the elite member will us.

Ex. Tell a mod or admin the team you shall be using if you are challenging the elite and if you are the elite you can pick from your multiple pokemon to use in the battle.

3. I'd say to those who got you badge to switch the badge with a different one that way they'll still fairly have a badge and won't be missing one while you can use your previous badge for a crest. I like how you used the word crest so we should use that instead of symbol.

That's my feedback
Jack Kingston
Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Dark Coins : 483
Gym Badges : Suggestions/ E4 Chat Rachel10Suggestions/ E4 Chat Ghosty10Suggestions/ E4 Chat 40px-Bolt_BadgeSuggestions/ E4 Chat Team_m10

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver May 28th 2011, 9:29 pm

Sounds like a perfect adition to the plans that where layed out, yes :3 it would make the E4 to be more challanging then the Gym Leaders, as they are supposed to be
Silver
Silver
Steel Elite
Steel Elite

Gym Badges : Suggestions/ E4 Chat Trophy10Suggestions/ E4 Chat Ghosty10Suggestions/ E4 Chat Team_m10Suggestions/ E4 Chat Rachel10Suggestions/ E4 Chat 40px-Bolt_BadgeSuggestions/ E4 Chat 5

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilentWitch May 29th 2011, 4:22 pm

I have to make the suggestion that neither side posts their team's lineup in advance. They can post the type, but in game, neither side knows what to expect until the actual battle. So shouldn't it be the same here?

Also, if someone makes a team specifically to counter yours, shouldn't you be up to that challenge? That's what makes you the Elite Four, right? The ability to cope with anything that comes your way?

Besides, if someone can't make a team to specifically counter yours, then your forcing them to use what are basically ineffectual pokemon against your uber strong team. And that isn't fair. After all, after fighting the Unova Elite Four, you wouldn't go in with a psychic team after seeing both Grimsly and Shauntal's team, would you? You would pick out a team or moves to fit them and try to beat them

Anyways that's my idea of it. I'm out now. x3
TheSilentWitch
TheSilentWitch
Ghost Gym Leader

Dark Coins : 108
Gym Badges : Suggestions/ E4 Chat Ghosty10

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver May 29th 2011, 4:27 pm

The E4 IS suposed to be stronger then the gym leaders, but the real challange in the E4 on the game is, that you cant adjust your team to take them out, thats my only point, i do think the Elite 4 are not allowed to restrict any pokemon, ofcourse aside the obvious legends, and should be able to take whatever comes there way, but i stand firm on the fact that the 6 pokemon you chose to take out the first E4, should be used on all others aswel
Silver
Silver
Steel Elite
Steel Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 May 29th 2011, 8:39 pm

Silver wrote:1: I had a suggestion about the Rules of the E4, just like on the games,i think that, before you challange the E4, you need to tell the 6 pokemon you use..and not change ANY of them, after all, thats the main diffrence between the E4 and the Gym's, we cant do something as no healing, but i think this might be a good idea...

2: you CAN challange the Elite 4 to exchebition matches ofcourse, but this doesnt count for an official fight, in addition, to my earlier said rule, the elite 4 members should register in advance wich 6 pokemon they will use for an officail challange..this has to be done BEFORE the challanger choses his pokemon, or mabye, it will be always posted on the personal forum, this is also a point of discussion

3: this one is more personal, concerning my old badge, now i am an E4, id like to either be removed, or declared invalid, or become an Elite 4 Crest, a sign you beat me as an E4, anyway, as its no longer an offical gym badge, i fow to make it invalid as one

for now, that was all, i hope to get some feed back on my suggestions, i know it might be slightly silly, but yeah, thats my oppinion

1. i think the challenger posting their team is a valid idea. they should be confident enough in their team that it wouldnt have to be a gigantic secret what the members are. if they decide to be secret squirrel about it, thats suspicious imo.

2. this i think should be optional but is also a good idea. the e4 members /can/ post who they use for battles in their thread. i do x3 my team and subs are virtually public knowledge and that doesnt seem to hinder my gym all that much so i dont assume it would hurt anyone else, either.

3. yeah... ill replace the existing ones with a different graphic (like the mineral badge or something) since those people DID earn a badge and it wouldnt be fair to simply nuke them because you got promoted.

Ace wrote:Answering your stuff according to my opinion

1. Agreed, and you'll have to use that team for all the elite battles and if you become champion we should record it like the hall of fame. Though I'm not sure if you should keep that exact same team when somebody comes in and challenges the league as well because they might come up with a new stronger team to completely counter the elite and the champion's team. So I'd add to number one if you do become champion you can change your team but try to keep at least one pokemon from when you won that way it's like your star pokemon. Like from Cynthia's team when she change it from D/P to Plat to B/W. she still has Lucario, Spiritomb, Milotic, and Garchomp. But as we all know Garchomp is her Star and her strongest pokemon.

2. I don't know if the elite should post thier pokemon team because the challenger would have a chance to sweep them or what not because they would be stuck with that team but the challenger would change thier team to count for the elite's weakness. So I'd suggest the Elite keep their teams secret as well as the Challenger but to be fair their has to be someone neutral to be told the teams. What they should do is just post all the pokemon they have lined up and say "These are the pokemon I might be using" That way they don't know for sure which pokemon the elite member will us.

Ex. Tell a mod or admin the team you shall be using if you are challenging the elite and if you are the elite you can pick from your multiple pokemon to use in the battle.

3. I'd say to those who got you badge to switch the badge with a different one that way they'll still fairly have a badge and won't be missing one while you can use your previous badge for a crest. I like how you used the word crest so we should use that instead of symbol.

That's my feedback

1. the champion should probably keep most of their winning team in tact. otherwise, its not really the same trainer...
if the e4 does their job, it would be difficult for a trainer to specifically counter them all AND the champ with one team of 6 pokemon. if they do, thats their problem anyway because what did they really accomplish? they spent hours or even days of their life researching and planning a team theyll use for one league of four specific trainers with specific pokemon in mind. if they win, their team would be so specialized, they would likely only stay champion until the next challenger comes along.

2. refer to my earlier statement about me and my posting of my gym team and subs. everybody pretty much knows who i use, who my mains are, what the anchors of my team are. if you dont, ill gladly tell you... and yet i still manage to defend my badge. i honestly dont think either side knowing the others line up will make such a world of difference...

3. agrees
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Dark Coins : 1036
Gym Badges : Suggestions/ E4 Chat Team_m10Suggestions/ E4 Chat Ghosty10Suggestions/ E4 Chat 31Suggestions/ E4 Chat 40px-Bolt_Badge

https://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston June 3rd 2011, 11:52 am

I'm using this one to replace the one from Silver's old steal gym

https://2img.net/h/i159.photobucket.com/albums/t122/300secondstomars/badges/badges2/31.png

Suggestions/ E4 Chat 31

So yeah... I can't replace the one on Espe's profile
Jack Kingston
Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Dark Coins : 483
Gym Badges : Suggestions/ E4 Chat Rachel10Suggestions/ E4 Chat Ghosty10Suggestions/ E4 Chat 40px-Bolt_BadgeSuggestions/ E4 Chat Team_m10

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 June 3rd 2011, 9:19 pm

we need to host our own badges and stuff...
dragonartist713
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Dark Coins : 1036
Gym Badges : Suggestions/ E4 Chat Team_m10Suggestions/ E4 Chat Ghosty10Suggestions/ E4 Chat 31Suggestions/ E4 Chat 40px-Bolt_Badge

https://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum