Lod's Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lod's Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Roleplay

Post by Jack Kingston on May 12th 2011, 10:59 pm

Lair of Darkness
Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald

Based upon DarkHeart's HG/SS, and 7's B/W RP

Since I mixed them together the champion shall be Wallace, Steven is the wondering-used-to-be-champ and helps fight Team Magma and Aqua. Some things have changed since more pokemon evos and prevos were introduced in sinnoh and stuffs. And Juan is the eighth gym leader.

Starters according to this

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_Hoenn_Pokédex_number

STARTERS

Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Wurmple
Lotad
Seedot
Ralts
Slakoth
Whismur
Azurill
Aron
Budew
Trapinch
Duskull
Spheal
Bagon
Beldum

^I'll make them hold the stones they need or the stuff they need to hold when traded

RPG RULES
[list=1]
[*]A maximum of roughly two or three paragraphs a post, depending on the size of the paragraph. I don't feel like reading one line post so at least a paragraph and the max is a wall.
[*]Roleplaying as other player-controlled characters ("PC's") is strictly forbidden. Roleplaying as non-player-controlled characters ("NPC's") is strictly forbidden unless I give you permission to do so (and only me, nobody else).
[*]Godmodding and modding is strictly forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to:
~ always winning a battle
~ winning a battle in one hit, regardless of whether or not it was super-effective and/or a critical
~ pulling random moves, abilities, descriptions, items and Pokemon out of nowhere
~ catching pokemon without weakening them, and always catching them on the first try

SIGN-UP FORM
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Starter:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

So I know that you read this post this phrase "Without a trace of Ace"

Sign-ups will be open until we get a few role players.

^Not made by me, they just look legit

NPC Teams (Will edit later with levels and moves so you can control them for battles instead of me, also you can challenge them in any order. Like the anime.)

*Gym Leaders

~Roxanne: Rock, Stone Badge
-Roggenrola
-Nosepass

~Brawly: Fighting, Knuckle Badge
-Riolu
-Makuhita

~Wattson: Electric, Dynamo Badge
-Stunfish
-Joltik
-Magnemite
-Electrike

~Flannery: Fire, Heat Badge
-Numel
-Slugma
-Heatmor
-Torkoal

~Norman: Normal, Balance Badge
-PorygonZ
-Sawsbuck
-Swellow
-Slaking

~Winona: Flying, Feather Badge
-Altaria
-Tropius
-Braviary
-Honchkrow

~Liza and Tate: Physic, Mind Badge
-Gallade
-Gaudevoir
-Solrock
-Lunatone

~Juan: Water, Rain Badge
-Ludicolo
-Octillery
-Azumarill
-Whiscash
-Crawdaunt

*Elite Four (Debating if you fight them in order or any order)

~Sidney: Dark
-Mightyena
-Cacturne
-Shiftry
-Mandibuzz
-Shapedo
-Absol

~Phoebe: Ghost
-Shedinja
-Sableye
-Cofagrigus
-Gengar
-Banette
-Dusknoir

~Glacia: Ice
-Glalie
-Froslass
-Lapras
-Jynx
-Cryogonal
-Walrein

~Drake: Dragon
-Druddigun
-Altaria
-Flygon
-Kingdra
-Haxorus
-Salamence

~Champion Wallace: Water
-Relicanth
-Quagsire
-Pellipper
-Alomomola
-Wailord
-Molotic

Roleplayers

Spoiler:
7 wrote:omg Brawly's waving a shaka without a trace of Ace

Character Name: Sayyid Abdelmassih
Starter: Torchic
Appearance: 6'3", well-kept, dark skin and thick hair, a standard black blazer with a white collared shirt, red tie, black pants, and nice dress shoes (these are his casual clothes, mind you); carries a professional laptop bag, where he stores his items.
Personality: Exceptionally tolerant, kind, very well-educated, always appears happy
Likes: nature, raising Pokemon, classic rock and smooth-listening music
Dislikes: racists, sexists, homophobes, and anything that brings his goal of universal equality down; also, peas and liver
Background: Born and raised in a small apartment in Unova's Castelia City, amidst the ups and downs of his childhood, Sayyid quickly grew to prominence in his community for being similar to a messianic figure, except that he was like eight or so and had no idea what was going on, he just did what he felt was right. Sayyid went through school, intent on learning, and after going through college (on a full-ride scholarship, no less) he opened a technology firm that unites the mythical power of Pokemon with the intelligence and adaptability of humans. He spends his time performing philanthropic acts. At 25, he led an effort to adapt himself with the youth of Unova by restarting his journey; now 30, he hopes to expand his business to the shores of Hoenn, so he sacrifices his Pokemon in the hopes of learning about the youth of Hoenn.

Ace, Now Jack Kingston
Spoiler:
Ace wrote:
Character Name: Warren Peace (Yes, the same name as a dude in the movie Sky High but to defend myself I thought of his name because it had War, like a battle which includes fighting, but couldn't come up with a more creative last name so I used Peace which happens after a war and sure enough i watch the movie later and have this face T_T)
Starter: Ralts
Appearance: Blue hair, has a white sweater and white pants. Slim but trains hard to become stronger, though he is quite strong already.
Personality: Quiet and doesn't engage in conversation much, like to train or battle when meeting someone.
Likes: To Fight with pokemon and hand on hand combat, the american army, getting stronger with each battle, fighting types.
Dislikes: Talking, Trash Talkers, anybody who hates the american army.
Background: Born and raised in Hoenn with his older sister Johanna (Yeah, the player's mother in D/P/PL. So technically he's Dawn and Lucas's Uncle) she leaned more towards contest and he liked battling more and was best friends with Brawly who also liked battling and sure enough became a gym leader at 16-17. Brawly at age 13 moved to Dewford Town when Warren was 13, than Johanna at age 18 won the Grand Festival and moved away to Sinnoh for more contests when he was 15. All alone he stopped his journey for power and strength and left his pokemon at home (Imma just say he had one other one) and joined Lt. Surge's American Army, after a few years and him proving just how great he was Warren helped Lt. Surge save countless lives, secure new area from enemy teams (They later end up being the letope and isshitaru regions) and defeated multiple enemies Warren end himself the Golden Heart award (Not Purple Heart, hg alternative) and Lt. Surge earned himself the highest honor known with the Crystal Spirit (May explain later) Warren and Lt. Surge became good friends and Warren had been given a new mission... to take down Team Aqua and Team Magma, save the legendary guardians, and arrest them all by heading over back to the Hoenn Region. It took no time for him to agree as it was his homeland and he couldn't let them destroy it. Also they got word out to International Spy Looker to help on this Vital Mission. Lt. Surge went to watch over his own how region by becoming a gym leader. Looker and Warren are pretty good friends since meeting a while ago but another person has decided to join them in their quest. Steven, he's had enough of these teams always fighting and the destruction.

Without a trace of Ace, we won't be able to start the roleplay... or can we continue with just two people?

(Yes Looker will take a part in here along with Steven in helping take down Team aqua and magma)

dragonartist
Spoiler:
dragonartist713 wrote:because im totally active in the role plays im already in x3

Character Name: Olimar Numan (Olly for short)
Starter: spheal
Appearance: i dont know yet, ill get back to you on that
Personality: also dont know quite yet. im getting kinda shy and quiet from him though.
Dislikes: any kind of heat, fire pokemon, summer, etc.
Background: none as of yet. he is a brand spanking new character so his background is nonexistant for me aside from he is a hoenn trainer and so lives somewhere in said region.

*this post contains no trace of ace*

Last edited by Jack Kingston on June 14th 2011, 3:23 pm; edited 9 times in total

Kaekage are collaborating a region and have 4 leaders completed and almost complete with leaders, no map or anything like that but he hasn't been on in a while. Can this collaboration be completed or will it remain uncompleted?

Black: 1377 6557 2923 Ace
White: 0132 1341 4837 Stacey (It has Ace in it)
DVR's 5th Gen: 4040 5570 5015
Diamond: 1584-3456-4527 Ace (Not for battling, just transfering to black now)
HeartGold: 3223-8056-3264 Ace

Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Dark Coins : 483
Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lod's Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Roleplay

Post by 7 on May 13th 2011, 11:08 pm

omg Brawly's waving a shaka without a trace of Ace

Character Name: Sayyid Abdelmassih
Starter: Torchic
Appearance: 6'3", well-kept, dark skin and thick hair, a standard black blazer with a white collared shirt, red tie, black pants, and nice dress shoes (these are his casual clothes, mind you); carries a professional laptop bag, where he stores his items.
Personality: Exceptionally tolerant, kind, very well-educated, always appears happy
Likes: nature, raising Pokemon, classic rock and smooth-listening music
Dislikes: racists, sexists, homophobes, and anything that brings his goal of universal equality down; also, peas and liver
Background: Born and raised in a small apartment in Unova's Castelia City, amidst the ups and downs of his childhood, Sayyid quickly grew to prominence in his community for being similar to a messianic figure, except that he was like eight or so and had no idea what was going on, he just did what he felt was right. Sayyid went through school, intent on learning, and after going through college (on a full-ride scholarship, no less) he opened a technology firm that unites the mythical power of Pokemon with the intelligence and adaptability of humans. He spends his time performing philanthropic acts. At 25, he led an effort to adapt himself with the youth of Unova by restarting his journey; now 30, he hopes to expand his business to the shores of Hoenn, so he sacrifices his Pokemon in the hopes of learning about the youth of Hoenn.

世界は美しくなんかない。そしてそれ故に美しい。
Sekai wa utsukushiku nanka nai. Soshite sore yueni utsukushii.
The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Nana ka maka;
ho`olohe ka pepeiao;
pa`a ka waha.
Thus one learns.

'cause it's a bittersweet symphony, that's life
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Dark Coins : 1187
Gym Badges :

View user profile http://thenb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston on May 14th 2011, 12:25 am

Accepted, lol transfered previous character. I like the continuation from after finishing his Unova adventure for a second time (If the B/W roleplay allows it) and continues onwards to my still favorite all time region. Also I was going to continue my usage of OC Gym Leaders by using Warren (Fighting Type Gym Leader) and by picking Torchic since it's technically Warren's starter pokemon in a future story I'm thinking about typing about the origins of my regions npcs. (OMG Spoiler) So Imma pick one of his other gym team pokemon members. Also note, this is not how most of the gym leaders actual journey's began. Think of them as my OC counterparts.

Character Name: Warren Peace (Yes, the same name as a dude in the movie Sky High but to defend myself I thought of his name because it had War, like a battle which includes fighting, but couldn't come up with a more creative last name so I used Peace which happens after a war and sure enough i watch the movie later and have this face T_T)
Starter: Ralts
Appearance: Blue hair, has a white sweater and white pants. Slim but trains hard to become stronger, though he is quite strong already.
Personality: Quiet and doesn't engage in conversation much, like to train or battle when meeting someone.
Likes: To Fight with pokemon and hand on hand combat, the american army, getting stronger with each battle, fighting types.
Dislikes: Talking, Trash Talkers, anybody who hates the american army.
Background: Born and raised in Hoenn with his older sister Johanna (Yeah, the player's mother in D/P/PL. So technically he's Dawn and Lucas's Uncle) she leaned more towards contest and he liked battling more and was best friends with Brawly who also liked battling and sure enough became a gym leader at 16-17. Brawly at age 13 moved to Dewford Town when Warren was 13, than Johanna at age 18 won the Grand Festival and moved away to Sinnoh for more contests when he was 15. All alone he stopped his journey for power and strength and left his pokemon at home (Imma just say he had one other one) and joined Lt. Surge's American Army, after a few years and him proving just how great he was Warren helped Lt. Surge save countless lives, secure new area from enemy teams (They later end up being the letope and isshitaru regions) and defeated multiple enemies Warren end himself the Golden Heart award (Not Purple Heart, hg alternative) and Lt. Surge earned himself the highest honor known with the Crystal Spirit (May explain later) Warren and Lt. Surge became good friends and Warren had been given a new mission... to take down Team Aqua and Team Magma, save the legendary guardians, and arrest them all by heading over back to the Hoenn Region. It took no time for him to agree as it was his homeland and he couldn't let them destroy it. Also they got word out to International Spy Looker to help on this Vital Mission. Lt. Surge went to watch over his own how region by becoming a gym leader. Looker and Warren are pretty good friends since meeting a while ago but another person has decided to join them in their quest. Steven, he's had enough of these teams always fighting and the destruction.

Without a trace of Ace, we won't be able to start the roleplay... or can we continue with just two people?

(Yes Looker will take a part in here along with Steven in helping take down Team aqua and magma)

Last edited by Ace on May 14th 2011, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaekage are collaborating a region and have 4 leaders completed and almost complete with leaders, no map or anything like that but he hasn't been on in a while. Can this collaboration be completed or will it remain uncompleted?

Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 on May 14th 2011, 12:38 am

Your character is a lot like one of my OC's (I named him Bob, though, and he has nothing to do with Pokemon) and I like how you took my header post and edited it poorly.

I'm using Sayyid because my alternative character was waaaaay too depressing, even for me, and I didn't think I could handle it without killing her off, like Alice from the HG/SS RP except depressing throughout the entire RP instead of just specific parts.

So basically this RP is like a remade Emerald? That sounds interesting.

世界は美しくなんかない。そしてそれ故に美しい。
Nana ka maka;
ho`olohe ka pepeiao;
pa`a ka waha.
Thus one learns.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Gym Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston on May 14th 2011, 5:14 pm

Yes I just quoted, copied, paste, edit. I'll edit in more stuff

And basically yes, I've changed the teams around a bit so yeah.... Some have more recent additional pokemon to their teams. Like Unova, and Sinnoh pokemon but Unova pokemon won't appear anywhere else. So yeah....

Ex. Instead of Roxanne having a geodude like every other rock gym leader I changed it to a Roggenrola. She still has her star pokemon being Nosepass. Also the gym's trainers will have different pokemon line ups as well. So it's like a revamp and remake of the Hoenn Region.

Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston on June 2nd 2011, 2:06 pm

Finished all the pokemon selections a while ago after wanting to revive the site's rp section as well as become number one on forumotions single roleplay forums or something like that. So if nobody wants to roleplay I can just start it with only me and 7 then if anyone wants to join I'll allow them to. As well as I'll be controlling anything that happens in the roleplay along with 7.

Such as weather, pokemon encounters, and increased chances of shiny pokemon at a 5% chance since I'm nice. Also we'll control stuff you don't even know about such as if a random trainer might be hiding in some bushes, if a random tournament is nearby, if a storm is forming, if some people want you to have a TM or berries or even a pokemon. So as well as trying to revive roleplaying in this site, and rank up, I'm trying to get more activity amongst the members and this might do the trick but dedication and continuation is key if we all want to have fun with this. So who wants to join?

Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonartist713 on June 2nd 2011, 4:49 pm

because im totally active in the role plays im already in x3

Character Name: Olimar Numan (Olly for short)
Starter: spheal
Appearance: i dont know yet, ill get back to you on that
Personality: also dont know quite yet. im getting kinda shy and quiet from him though.
Dislikes: any kind of heat, fire pokemon, summer, etc.
Background: none as of yet. he is a brand spanking new character so his background is nonexistant for me aside from he is a hoenn trainer and so lives somewhere in said region.

*this post contains no trace of ace*

I Am the Red Author | I Am the Red Artist
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess
dragonartist713
Head Admin Lady
Head Admin Lady

Dark Coins : 1036
Gym Badges :

View user profile http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston on June 2nd 2011, 5:02 pm

Good enough your Accepted, we need more roleplayers lol. And two roleplayers would not be as fun as three, the more the merrier.

Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston on June 14th 2011, 3:36 pm

I'm just going to start this, here are some of the rules when beginning

1. Start anywhere you want, choose if you wanna be a trainer getting 8 badges and enter the league or be a co-ordinator earning 5 ribbons and entering the grand festival. Or for even more difficulty you can do both.

2. I'd prefer you start with the starter pokemon and not having another pokemon prior to your journey. You can either start off with already having it or getting it from the professor or someone else like your parent. I don't wanna see random old guy giving little kids pokemon.

3. I control weather, pokemon appearances, time, and npcs. You can control some npcs like if I'm too lazy to control a gym leader or the professor.

4. No god-modding of any kind, and don't control others unless they give you permission.

Ex. If you say you walk through the grass and "Randomly" find a shiny Taillow and "Automatically" catch it without attacking and just throwing one pokeball.

5. Have Fun (If you don't I'll make a random event to ruin your character's day or journey)

I'll type my roleplay post later and you can join if you wish

Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 on June 15th 2011, 1:00 am

I'm fine with people messing with my character, as long as he stays in character.
Shouldn't be too hard!

Sayyid wobbled off of the rundown boat into Slateport City. He had made the conscious effort to choose the boat that people would least expect him to ride, in case some paparazzi came around and tried to take pictures of him. He didn't mind it, but it did slow his trek down.

After depositing vomit off of the dock side, Sayyid felt somewhat better. He wobbled into the Pokemon Center and deposited all of his Pokemon into the PC, except for his flyer, Ken, who he had to keep for a short time to get to Littleroot Town.

(I have to play Hoenn games a bit more, so I'll leave it as this for now.)

世界は美しくなんかない。そしてそれ故に美しい。
Nana ka maka;
ho`olohe ka pepeiao;
pa`a ka waha.
Thus one learns.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Gym Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston on June 15th 2011, 8:32 am

@Sayyid, some people occasionally give you a glance but it doesn't seem like too many people recognize you considering you are all the way from Unova after all.

@7, lol this is where Warren starts off as well

------------------------

"Warren, you are going into Hoenn as a trainer looking to start anew and enter to qualify for the pokemon league challenge" Looker says reminding Warren of this mission "I know, but my true goals are to train hard enough to take on Maxie and Archie and stop thier intentions of awakening Groudon and Kyogre because in term that might awaken Rayquaza" Warren says clenching a Dawn Stone within his hands and the Ralt's pokeball in the other. "We've arrived in Slateport" the intercom says as Warren get's off with other passengers and notices Looker isn't around. "He must be in one of his disguises" Warren shrugs knowing how careful Looker always is and stops to realize he didn't even know where the closest gym was and decided to go inside the pokecenter.

Warren walked inside and passed another dude (Sayyid) and continued to the front desk and asked the Nurse Joy that worked there "Excuse me, do you know where the closest gym is?" Warren asked as Nurse Joy nodded and proceeded to take out a map "The closest would be in Mauville, and another would be in Dewford" she says pointing to the map as Warren studied the maps and decided to go for the Dewford Gym since the Petalburg and Rustboro Gyms were along the way. "So are you a trainer then?" she asks as Warren nods to keep his cover. She goes onto a computer and accesses a program to keep track of the trainers and co-ordinators of the regions. "May I see your Trainer ID?" she says as Warren shrugs and hands her his ID card as she scans it and gives it back along with a red badge case "Alright you're set to qualify in Gym Battles as well as here is a case to collect your badges" she says as Warren thanks her and walks past the dude once more (Sayyid again). "Now to find a boat to Dewford..." he says looking about Slateport.

(You can get the badge case from either Nurse Joy, or the Professor idrc. Also everyone starts off with 3000 Darkcoins like in the games)

Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kingston on June 24th 2011, 12:30 am

(Eh roleplays are slow, activity is slow, what isn't slow?)

@Everyone, your pokemon can start from level 5-10. Just depends if you wanna train or get friendliness and such.

Training will be gained a level for every two pokemon you defeat.
Pokemon encounters will be determined by me.
Shinyness is a factor I also control.
As well as day and night, and weather.
Ask me more if you have questions

---------------------------

Warren boards a ship heading towards Dewford as this will be the first gym where he'll obtain a badge so he can be that much closer to stopping Team Magma and Aqua. He passes another ship that was abandoned and a few swimmers as the ship docks at Dewford but not for long as the few passengers aboard already were off board like him and the ship was already rushing back to Dewford.

-250 for my boat ticket, 2750 left

Warren decides before going to the gym he needed to train this Ralts stronger to be ready not to lose the first match even before reaching the gym leader. As he decides to train at the local cave full of pokemon.

---------------------------

Note: Going by 5th gen tms and will make some up if I have to so they match the original game's gym leader tm give away list

TM 39: Rock Tomb (Roxanne)
TM 08: Bulk Up (Brawly)
TM 96: Shockwave
TM 50: Overheat (Flannery)
TM 42: Facade (Norman)
TM 40: Aerial Ace (Winona)
TM 04: Calm Mind (Liza and Tate)
TM 97: Water Pulse (Juan)

Jack Kingston
Team Magma Moderator
Team Magma Moderator

Gym Badges :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down